Another "Miracle" Diet

Freedom Pass

You know those annoying little ads which pop-up when you're online well today the one that popped up alongside a favourite site was yet another MIRACLE diet. THis time THE RASPBERRY KETONE DIET. All you have to do is buy some colon-cleanse and this miraculous stuff and you can lose 25 pounds in a month! Yeah, and eat your head off? Slump on the couch? It seems it has appeared on TV shows and in the media, been tested by 'well known figures'. I take it the bottom has dropped out of acai berries, so now we need raspberries. Give me a break. The only way to lose weight is to eat less than you burn. More movement more burning, less intake, your body uses stored reserves. I don't believe that our colons are 'bunged up' with residues of part digested foods causing us to carry pounds and pounds. How can supposedly serious TV shows peddle these "get rich quick", promise-the-earth, fads. Okay - morning rant over!

I have had two Colonic Irregations (highly recommended) and believe me we are literally full of crap!

I took Acai tablets for ages and they did naff all, so just another fad I think!

Did you lose after the colonic? X

LittlestWookie said:
Did you lose after the colonic? X

About 2lbs, you have to have about 5 treatments to notice a big difference but at £70 a time its not worth it... After 6 months my belly felt bad again

I have some senna tea I was going to drink for a week to detox, I always feel full and slow in that department lol x

Ive just taken some senna, took some the other day but it didnt make any difference :(

I thought it cleared out your insides or something, it tastes vile though lol. X

I took the tablets, not sure what the drink does! A weekend of hot and spicy food sorted me out last time but as ive got to sit on a plane for over 4 hours on Monday I dont think its a good idea to try it again this weekend lol

Obviously eating the cabbage is too much work lol! X

CheeseGirl said:
Did you all know that they now have the 'cabbage diet' in a pill??? WTF? I really don't get it, am I just dense?

I've got a friend who claims to find eating a real chore, and if there was a pill that provided them with adequate nutrition they would happily take that instead of real food.

Back