Another month another challenge - march

Good morning Daz, I'm continuing with my gaining roll & +1lb for me!!!! I need a good bout of sickness next week to reach my goal!!!!!!!

The challenge seems to be losing momentum again. Only an average of 66.5% over the past 2 weeks. I appreciate that some may declare after the week finishes and if that is you then please can you say its for the previous week. I would rather not have you marked as absent due to not inputting the figures in the correct week.

HEllo Dazd. Im sorry thats me. It is for last week. sorry

HEllo Dazd. Im sorry thats me. It is for last week. sorry

no worries, its not only you that does it, trust me, lol. I just refuse to get shouted at if things dont look right, i can only input what i am told about. Please dont think it a complaint, its not meant to be, im just a meticulous git, some have even said i can be a bit of a perfectionist. Really not sure that they have that right mind. :eek:

Hi Dazd my problem was I was away and didnt have scales so had to weigh today.

Hi Dazd my problem was I was away and didnt have scales so had to weigh today.

People shouldn't worry about this, i have amended the sheet to allow for holidays, it will show as green, this is partly the reason why i need to know things. The boxes will automatically change to the black absent colour if dont input something to tell it what colour to change to.

I really need to do a permanent link to a set of guidelines for these challenges. It is really not that intense or meant to create pressure for people, its just a way to keep people motivated, but only if they choose it. I am in no way sat here waving a stick at people to stick to "rules".

People shouldn't worry about this, i have amended the sheet to allow for holidays, it will show as green, this is partly the reason why i need to know things. The boxes will automatically change to the black absent colour if dont input something to tell it what colour to change to.

I really need to do a permanent link to a set of guidelines for these challenges. It is really not that intense or meant to create pressure for people, its just a way to keep people motivated, but only if they choose it. I am in no way sat here waving a stick at people to stick to "rules".

Hey Daz, I think guidelines would be a fab idea :p !

Kay xx

Good morning Daz, I also think Guidelines are a great idea.
I'm on holiday next month for a couple of weeks but wont sign up for the next challenge as I know I wont be here for all of it, will start again in May.x

I will set something up. Sometimes i am made to feel like a right ogre with some of the comments that get said or the way i read how poeople think. It matters not one little bit if people post their figures or not, i wont go as far to say that i don't care, you all know that is not true, but i can as easily just let the sheet auto update itself and leave it at that, but i much prefer to keep it accurate. But that can only happen if people tell me things. I have said before now, there are so many people in 2 or sometimes 3 challenges that i update and there is no way that i can be expected to remember things, or even go looking back through posts for info.

i only do the sheet, otherwise it is your challenge. It is up to each individual to make sure that the sheet is updated correctly and accurately with the figures that they declare and in the week to which they relate to.

Failure to provide me with the right info will mean that i just put things where i THINK they need to go.

Wrong thread post

Last edited:
Well done on your loss daz, and I agree some guidelines would probably be useful. I find these challenges incredibly motivating. Ok, so I've yet to bloody reach a goal in any of them, but without them I could very easily have been gaining, so I'm grateful for all my little losses, and I don't think I would have stuck to it without your pretty sheets :)

after easter challenge is it just back to monthlys or is there other longer challenges during the year?

Well done on your loss daz, and I agree some guidelines would probably be useful. I find these challenges incredibly motivating. Ok, so I've yet to bloody reach a goal in any of them, but without them I could very easily have been gaining, so I'm grateful for all my little losses, and I don't think I would have stuck to it without your pretty sheets :)

after easter challenge is it just back to monthlys or is there other longer challenges during the year?

I will do some guidelines as soon as i get some spare time.

Texty is setting up a 12 week challenge soon, running from sometime in April i think she said. She will let everyone know in plenty of time.

Remember peeps that Daz isnt the one doing our challenges for us. He is the kind one that spends untold spare time making us happy, keeping track in these fantastic spreadsheets.
So lets not take him for granted and all unite in thanking him for his fandabidozy work each week.

I start with my biggest thanx to you Daz, the effort and time it takes you to input and create the spreadsheets is greatly appreciated.
Big hug. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Remember peeps that Daz isnt the one doing our challenges for us. He is the kind one that spends untold spare time making us happy, keeping track in these fantastic spreadsheets.
So lets not take him for granted and all unite in thanking him for his fandabidozy work each week.

I start with my biggest thanx to you Daz, the effort and time it takes you to input and create the spreadsheets is greatly appreciated.
Big hug. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Couldn't have put it better myself.x

Remember peeps that Daz isnt the one doing our challenges for us. He is the kind one that spends untold spare time making us happy, keeping track in these fantastic spreadsheets. So lets not take him for granted and all unite in thanking him for his fandabidozy work each week. I start with my biggest thanx to you Daz, the effort and time it takes you to input and create the spreadsheets is greatly appreciated. Big hug. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Couldn't say it better than that myself :)

Back