Another month another challenge - march

Hi Daz, I'm chuffed to report 3.5lbs off! Target achieved! Hope you're starting to feel a bit better and thanks for this x

Half lb down for me tonight. Not too bad considering I need to eat bread and pasta all day in the weeks before my coeliac biopsy! Think I'll stay away from the monthly challenges for a while and just stick with the longer ones.
Thanks for running this, much appreciated!

Hi Daz, I'm chuffed to report 3.5lbs off! Target achieved! Hope you're starting to feel a bit better and thanks for this x

Half lb down for me tonight. Not too bad considering I need to eat bread and pasta all day in the weeks before my coeliac biopsy! Think I'll stay away from the monthly challenges for a while and just stick with the longer ones.
Thanks for running this, much appreciated!

View attachment 131569

Lost 3lbs, got slimmer of the week, won the raffle and I think that means I hit my March target! woohoo!!!

3lb off tonight for me please Daz. Not sure which month to post it in

Hello Dazd, please could you put 2 lbs off on the March challenge for me please. Thank you

Hello dazd - yes you are right it should be April. Im getting my months mixed up. Please could you put me a target of 6lbs for the month and take these2 lbs as my first weigh in. Thank you, much appreciated.

Hi Daz - think I may have forgotten to post in this thread earlier in the week..I usually weigh in on Tuesdays, but because of work this week went on Monday and lost 0.5..as I actually weighed in March I think it's this thread, but will that mess up the April challenge??..aggghhh..confuzzled..Hope you know what I'm on about!

Back