Another month another challenge - march

Hi guys, could you stick me in for 5lbs please? My losses so far were 1lb for mon the 3rd and another 1lb for mon the 10th. Aiming low as it's my birthday this weekend and heading for a nice (non-optimising) meal and drinks!
Nice one :)

Lost 1lb this week which is good but I'm not going to meet my goal unless I lose 3 next week so lots of body magic for me this week

A pound gain for me this week :( my first gain since jan 1st!!

4lbs off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6st award and called target!!!!!! Very happy bunny!!!!!!

Hello Daz, hope your well :) . Need to update you about yesterday's weigh in, please can you put me down for H - holiday, my next weigh in will be next Tuesday.

Thanks so much.

Kay xx

Fabulous! Its great to see its still possible to lose 4lbs when you're hitting your target!
I had a very focused fast forward week! So hard but worth it today!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ !!! :D:D:D

:553:IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TOMORROW !!!

...you won't be able to stop us lovely ladies wishing you tomorrow! This thread will get jammed ! :D I hope you have something special planned for your day ! :p

KAY xx

4lbs off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6st award and called target!!!!!! Very happy bunny!!!!!!

Amazing, I'm sure you are so thrilled! Congratulations!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ !!! :D:D:D :553:IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TOMORROW !!! ...you won't be able to stop us lovely ladies wishing you tomorrow! This thread will get jammed ! :D I hope you have something special planned for your day ! :p KAY xx

Oooooo daz, happy be-earlied birthday for tomorrow you sneaky so and so lol, thank you so much for all your hard work you do on the sheets, I suppose we can allow you a day off tomorrow as it's your birthday :p

Oooooo daz, happy be-earlied birthday for tomorrow you sneaky so and so lol, thank you so much for all your hard work you do on the sheets, I suppose we can allow you a day off tomorrow as it's your birthday :p

I agree, you should go on strike tomorrow, its your Birthday !! :D you deserve a day off from us to celebrate your special day !

Kay xx

1.5 lbs off for me Saz and many happy returns for tomorrow xx

1lb off for me please, Daz.

Happy Birthday :)

Back