Another month another challenge - march

Good Evening - just wanted to say for tomorrow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAZ :bestwishes::bestwishes:

Thank you for all the hard work that you put into these sheets to enable us to keep up with the challenges. Without you we would still be struggling to try and update the old tedious way. Losing peoples names and stats causing confusion and mayhem.

Your daily/weekly encouragement and thoughtful words/help is much appreciated and helps us all along the way when feeling demotivated/despondent at times. You always see the half full glass rather than the half empty
:D

You keep us all going whilst trying to also keep yourself on an even keel so just wanted to say and let you know that we all really do appreciate your help, and wish you VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope its a good one and I for one think you deserve a day off today from filling in/updating the sheets.

Love Mother xx
:p

Happy birthday Daz x

As per other thread a pesky STS please thanking you daz

Hi guys, could you stick me in for 5lbs please? My losses so far were 1lb for mon the 3rd and another 1lb for mon the 10th. Aiming low as it's my birthday this weekend and heading for a nice (non-optimising) meal and drinks!
Nice one :)

Lost 1lb this week which is good but I'm not going to meet my goal unless I lose 3 next week so lots of body magic for me this week

A pound gain for me this week :( my first gain since jan 1st!!

3.1 lb off for me please Daz.

4lbs off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6st award and called target!!!!!! Very happy bunny!!!!!!

Hello Daz, hope your well :) . Need to update you about yesterday's weigh in, please can you put me down for H - holiday, my next weigh in will be next Tuesday.

Thanks so much.

Kay xx

Hi everyone :) hope you're all doing well. I've had a rubbish week and put 2lb on. :(

1lb off please Daz. X

1.5 lbs off for me Saz and many happy returns for tomorrow xx

3lb down for me x

1lb off for me please, Daz.

Happy Birthday :)

2.5lbs off this week please daz :)

STS for me please

well down so far everyone!

1 1/2lb for me please

and thank you x

Evening l. 1.5lbs off for me :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy birthday daz!!!

2lbs off today for me...

Thank You ladies, but i was hardly here yesterday and look how much i have to do to catch up. I shall stay chained to my laptop for you all, even on my birthday.

View attachment 128936

Hello Dazd. Sorry I dont weigh until Thursday. I lost 1lb. Thank you for doing this chart.

Hello Dazd. Sorry I dont weigh until Thursday. I lost 1lb. Thank you for doing this chart.

Not sure why the apology? I update this as i go, not once a week, so please dont feel a need to apologise. If you have not already noticed, i am kept here for no other reason than to appease you ladies, its ok, i dont mind. Honest. ;)

View attachment 128939

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ !!! :D:D:D

:553:IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TOMORROW !!!

...you won't be able to stop us lovely ladies wishing you tomorrow! This thread will get jammed ! :D I hope you have something special planned for your day ! :p

KAY xx

Oooooo daz, happy be-earlied birthday for tomorrow you sneaky so and so lol, thank you so much for all your hard work you do on the sheets, I suppose we can allow you a day off tomorrow as it's your birthday :p

I agree, you should go on strike tomorrow, its your Birthday !! :D you deserve a day off from us to celebrate your special day !

Kay xx

1.5 lbs off for me Saz and many happy returns for tomorrow xx

1lb off for me please, Daz.

Happy Birthday :)

Good Evening - just wanted to say for tomorrow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAZ :bestwishes::bestwishes:

Thank you for all the hard work that you put into these sheets to enable us to keep up with the challenges. Without you we would still be struggling to try and update the old tedious way. Losing peoples names and stats causing confusion and mayhem.

Your daily/weekly encouragement and thoughtful words/help is much appreciated and helps us all along the way when feeling demotivated/despondent at times. You always see the half full glass rather than the half empty
:D

You keep us all going whilst trying to also keep yourself on an even keel so just wanted to say and let you know that we all really do appreciate your help, and wish you VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope its a good one and I for one think you deserve a day off today from filling in/updating the sheets.

Love Mother xx
:p

Happy birthday daz!!!

2lbs off today for me...

Happy birthday Daz x

Happy Birthday Daz. Have a great day. :)

Happy birthday Daz.

this is my first challenge and I love how you manage it. Thank you x

Happy birthday! All the best people are born this week! X

Thanks everybody. I wouldnt be happy not keeping you all on your toes, even today. And, where else would i want to spend my birthday if not with you rabble? :eek: :D

Very much appreciated, by your "sazzy" sheet updater. ;)

0.5lb for me...

OFF!!!

Hurrah!!!

oooh!! and happy birthday to youuuu xxx

Happy Birthday Daz! :)
XxX

Back