Another month another challenge - march

Happy birthday Daz! One and a half off for me. Thanks again for your hard work

Hi Daz - this is just a suggestion and in no way a negative criticism.

Often when I look at the "lbs lost" column (beside "target" and "to lose") I often confuse it as the "to lose" column because it is highlighted. For me, it would make more sense for the "to lose" column to be the highlighted one, perhaps in a different colour, so people can easily see how much further they have left to go. As there "lbs lost" are already highlighted in blue further on the right hand side of the sheet. If that makes sense?

Not sure if anyone will even agree with me on this. But as I say, it's in no way negative criticism - I think you do a fantastic job with this!!

Hi Daz - this is just a suggestion and in no way a negative criticism.

Often when I look at the "lbs lost" column (beside "target" and "to lose") I often confuse it as the "to lose" column because it is highlighted. For me, it would make more sense for the "to lose" column to be the highlighted one, perhaps in a different colour, so people can easily see how much further they have left to go. As there "lbs lost" are already highlighted in blue further on the right hand side of the sheet. If that makes sense?

Not sure if anyone will even agree with me on this. But as I say, it's in no way negative criticism - I think you do a fantastic job with this!!

For You my lovely, anything. ;)

The colours in the "lbs lost" coloumn are auto generated through loss or gain, hence why the same colours as the weekly declared figures (also auto generated), but i have highlighted the "to lose" coloumn as suggested, please do advise if this is to Madame's liking or not. :D

View attachment 129001

For You my lovely, anything. ;)

The colours in the "lbs lost" coloumn are auto generated through loss or gain, hence why the same colours as the weekly declared figures (also auto generated), but i have highlighted the "to lose" coloumn as suggested, please do advise if this is to Madame's liking or not. :D

View attachment 129001

How efficient are you!! It looks fab Daz - like how the 'to lose' column is a brighter shade so it differentiates between the two. As I am easily confused!

Awwww you are a star :D thank you x

Sts please daz,I am sensing my third failed challenge lol

0.5 on for me, but it was well deserved and I expected more to be honest!

1lb off for me Daz! 4lbs off so far and 3 to go, with a bit of luck i'll actually conplete a challenge for once!

Back