Another month another challenge - march

Ah so for some reason it won't let me view the attachment on post 336. Says invalid attachment.

332 mustn't have updated last night and was still only the Easter challenge!

I felt like a right loony!!

Thanks Daz x

Yes there may well have been a delay your end. As the original file is on my pc as soon as i changed it then to me it will show as being updated. The same with 336, it says the attachment is there, but only in text as opposed to the usual picture. But again, because its on my pc, as soon as i click it then it comes up. I wont bore you with host computers and all that stuff, lol.

i shall check things over now, and then go and stand in the naughty corner for an hour for making you look silly. :D

Big fat fail I sts this week 12.11 :mad:

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes there may well have been a delay your end. As the original file is on my pc as soon as i changed it then to me it will show as being updated. The same with 336, it says the attachment is there, but only in text as opposed to the usual picture. But again, because its on my pc, as soon as i click it then it comes up. I wont bore you with host computers and all that stuff, lol. i shall check things over now, and then go and stand in the naughty corner for an hour for making you look silly. :D

Hahaha don't be daft!

It's not difficult for making me look silly!!

Thanks again Daz. Appreciate everything you do x

Grrr, a maintain for me tonight. Cheers Daz.

STS again for me this week...:sigh:

Thanks Mr Daz.

0.5lbs off for me please x

2.5 off tonight. And finally got my 6 stone award too!

3lb off for me this morning yay! I've broken my challenge drought!! :D

1 pound off for me this week please daz :)

Morning daz, so sorry but forgot to tell you I have booked a holiday from official weigh in this week. Hope it doesn't mess up ur sheet?

Back