Another New Grandson!

Grandma

Totally Focused
I was up to day at 4.15am to get to my daughter's house to look after my granddaughter so she and her husband could book into hospital for her C section! I am exhausted!!

We now have another new grandson, Isaac David, weighing in at 8lbs 14.5oz, born at 1.05pm.

He is really bonny! I was hoping to attach a couple of photos - one of Isaac with Grandad who was so pleased to be able to visit as he is in the main part of the hospital - but I keep getting a message telling me they exceed the file size - so I will have to play tomorrow when I am not so tired!!

Despite everything that's going on at the moment, we feel so very blessed to have 2 granddaughters and 2 grandsons who are all beautiful and healthy!
x

We now have another new grandson, Isaac David, weighing in at 8lbs 14.5oz, born at 1.05pm.

congrats.jpg

Congratulations on your new Grandson Isaac David!

Love Mini xxx

Great news!

Chris this is just the best news!! Hope daughter is okay after the section and am looking forward to the photo's

The twins are absolutely gorgeous.
Its great K could see the new born-must have been a great boost for him.

Thinking of you all-MA

p.s. good luck with tomorrows weigh in-I'm a bit scared myself!!

What a gorgeous name! Can't wait for the pics xxx

Ahhhhhhhhh Congratulations Grandma, what super news!
Cant wait to see the photos x

Congrates!! Hope you get to have a big cuddle later today.

Here is the first pic I've managed to resize! Have to go to look after Lydia now but will upload more when I get back from the hospital this evening.
x

Attachments

• 28042008050.jpg
    28042008050.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 69
Chris- he is absoluteley GORGEOUS !!!
Congratulations
xxx

Awww congrats to all!

Heres wishing a big welcome to Isaac and hope mum is doing well.
Glad that hubby could see him too being in the same hospital.

He is gorgeous! xxx

Back