Another New Starter

Hello everyone. I started my SlimFast diet on Tuesday. Current weight 194.8Lbs and aiming to get down to about 170ish. This may not seem a huge amount compared to some of you brave folks, but it is my first real diet in 39 years.

Hope it works and is the last one too :D

Just one question: On the bottles of S/F it says I can have a 600K dinner. Is this the same for men and women?

as far as i know it is, yep :)

Oh well, guess it means i should lose weight that little bit quicker. Another question, I am not much of a snacker in the day, can I roll these spare calories into my evening meal?

i think their idea of snacking throughout the day is really to keep up your blood sugar levels which if they drop, then you get the hunger pangs but like you i dont really snack much during the day as too busy at work so tend to have more in the evening :) as im only starting on SF this week will be interested to see if it makes a difference :)

h x

where in the south west are you?

:)

hx

I am in Somerset. I gave slim fast a call to see if they had any thoughts on it. The good news is we get 200 more for our meal as we need more calories to start with. How cool is that! But how difficult would it be to put that on the bottle? I can't be the first bloke to do sf!

Good morning TypicalBloke. I wouldn't imagine that you are the first bloke to do SF. I think it would make sense for you to have more calories as typically you can have more calories than one. With regards snacking sometimes I do sometimes I don't. If I don't I have a bigger evening meal. As long as you don't have it too late I don't see a problem in tagging on your calories to your evening meal (or perhaps have a salad at lunchtime as well as a shake/soup/bar)?

Good luck on your journey.

FF

Welcome and good luck with SF. If I were you I would just use you snack calories if you need them. I don't usually use all my snack allowance but you can always add them on to your evening meal or for a dessert

BL x

Back