Another newbee to CD

drbaz

My wife and I started CD 2 days ago .... so I'll be watching this forum for tips and hints.
First question: Did anyone get any withdrawal symptoms (headaches) ?:cool:

Arrgghh - yes. More withdrawl symtoms of eating carbs - grumpy, grumpy, grumpy.

On day 11 now, and much better. Still would like a steak pie though!

Just keep at it - it will get easier - and good luck!

Hello and welcome :)

Withdrawl is very common and if you use the search facility you'll be able to find loads about it i'm sure as not many people escape. :)

Headaches, lethargy, dizziness, bad moods all things i went through, Luckily they only last a couple of days.

Just make sure you take pain killers and get an early night. :)

Good nights slep

At the moment my bladder interupts a good night sleep !!! But even after day 4 .. I wake up more rested and energised.

I had all the above symptoms ... the fact I'd had a big chinese takeaway the night before I started ('last meal' syndrome!) probably didn't help :rolleyes:

Keep drinking the water, grit your teeth and dig deep ... once you're in ketosis, it all gets so much easier!

I had all the above symptoms ... the fact I'd had a big chinese takeaway the night before I started ('last meal' syndrome!) probably didn't help :rolleyes:

LOL debbie, I so relate to that - my 'last meal' syndrome involved a whole pack of hotcross buns..............yeah, I know..........six of them..........with butter

Warned Mr.D he could feel he was married to the wife from hell - amazed he didn't move out for a week
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

The really good news is the 'miseries' only last for a few days and WOW does that first week WI make up for it :D

Yup, I had then all too, until the end of day 5, then I was rocking and never looked back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep chugging at the water and youll be rockin in a few days x

Back