Another newbee to CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by drbaz, 13 September 2006 Social URL.

1. drbaz

drbaz New Member

My wife and I started CD 2 days ago .... so I'll be watching this forum for tips and hints.
    First question: Did anyone get any withdrawal symptoms (headaches) ?:cool:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Wobbly

Wobbly Full Member

Arrgghh - yes. More withdrawl symtoms of eating carbs - grumpy, grumpy, grumpy.

On day 11 now, and much better. Still would like a steak pie though!

Just keep at it - it will get easier - and good luck!
  4. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante and exercise
    Hello and welcome :)

Withdrawl is very common and if you use the search facility you'll be able to find loads about it i'm sure as not many people escape. :)

Headaches, lethargy, dizziness, bad moods all things i went through, Luckily they only last a couple of days.

Just make sure you take pain killers and get an early night. :)
  5. smallkat

smallkat Member

Cambridge diet
    I'm on day 4...very Grumpy!
  6. drbaz

drbaz New Member

Good nights slep

At the moment my bladder interupts a good night sleep !!! But even after day 4 .. I wake up more rested and energised.
  7. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

My kids saying Im hungrrrrrrrrrrry seems to be more when im ss,they dont its just the grumpy monster sympton:rolleyes:
  8. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I had all the above symptoms ... the fact I'd had a big chinese takeaway the night before I started ('last meal' syndrome!) probably didn't help :rolleyes:

Keep drinking the water, grit your teeth and dig deep ... once you're in ketosis, it all gets so much easier!
  9. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

LOL debbie, I so relate to that - my 'last meal' syndrome involved a whole pack of hotcross buns..............yeah, I know..........six of them..........with butter [​IMG]

Warned Mr.D he could feel he was married to the wife from hell - amazed he didn't move out for a week [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The really good news is the 'miseries' only last for a few days and WOW does that first week WI make up for it :D
  10. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Yup, I had then all too, until the end of day 5, then I was rocking and never looked back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just keep chugging at the water and youll be rockin in a few days x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.