Another newbie 13 stone to shift!

well done dagbird x x x x

:D Glad to hear it! I've lost less than half and I can feel the difference so you should be veryvery proud of yourself :)

Thank u both. Stayed the same this week but I think there's a pattern forming. Big weight loss then a small gain or stay the same. Not overly bothered. Only 4 more weeks on the referral though :( 1lb to my 10% loss. That was my target so fingers crossed I can reach it as I can't afford to pay to go :(
Hope u both well xx

We're behind you lovely :) You can definitely do it! It could be your metabolism changing and getting used to everything :)

hi dagbird
im going to ask at my surgery see if we do referrals to sw or ww

Hi dagbird, just recently joined the site and glad I found the threads, great weight loss!! And you seem to be really motivated.. I've never done ww but sounds like it's working! Good luck x

I've had WW referral a coupe of years ago Chez so hopefully like Dagbird says it's available at all surgeries :)

I didn't find it worked for me though, purely because of the amount of points I was given - they were always telling me off because I wasn't eating all my points because I simply couldn't! There were too many and, as I cooked for my mum as her carer too (she was also refereed) I was cooking for the smaller amount of points and didn't want to snack just for the sake of getting all the points when I was already full! She was a bit rude too so I ended up not finishing.

I think the referrals depend where you live. I'm from Sheffield and when I went to ask for it last year they told me only some areas of the country do it. Bit unfair really as you'd think everyone would get the same service from the NHS. Really hope you live somewhere you can get one xxx

hi cheese thief
i think im going to stick with my calorie counting and exercise for now and if all fails then i will ask x :D

Morning all. Hope u r all doing well in ur weight losses. I'm of to my final weigh in on the referral scheme :( I can reapply in 3 months time apparently. Had a gain n a sts the last 2 weeks. But I was really unmotivated. Been a lot better this week but feeling a tad bit bloated.
Hope u r all well.
Tracy xx

Awesome! Well done love :) Good idea with the friend too - it's still another sort of 'group' if you know what I mean - an audience to your gains and losses so helps you in that mindframe. :)

hi dagbird hows it all going

Back