Step 1 Sole Source Another Newbie ! First weigh-in

Suki, hope you tasted those chips...hmm....nom, nom. You've lost all that weight already, so just regard it as a mini treat. Then, get back on track tomorrow.

I am going off plan slightly tomorrow....and looking forward to it. Going to stay off carbs, but will have a few sweet treats!
has anyone worked out how much they can eat to not get out of ketosis, and if you do come out of ketosis, I assuming it will take two days to get back in? Is that correct?

Hi an akin,

welcome. Hope you are on track.

how much did you lose the first time you did cbd?

Hi, i lost nearly 6st with slimming world but recently gained 11lb of that & really struggled with portion sizes & snacking, i lost 1st last time on CD ss, i felt really good after the initial first few days so waiting for that feeling to kick in!, whats everyone else enjoying?, i just stick to the chocolate, strawberry & vanilla shakes

Like all the shakes apart from mango and fruits of the forest - my favoutite is banana (have for brekkie most days) and love toffee and walnut too.Haven't tried any of the soups yet.Love the lemon and toffee bars, and the apple and cinnamon porridge is great too - very filling.

I know..and im back on track totally 100%..today and will be for the days to come.
My fav is the cappochino..choc mint..oriental chilli..apple n cinn..all the shakes are yummy not sure abt the butterscotch and mango

Hi All, I've just joined this site for a bit of inspiration to keep going. I started on Tuesday and have my first weigh in tomorrow evening. I'm on sole source and at first wasn't keen on anything, but since Thursday I bought a smoothie maker and it's amazing, I've only tried the tomato soup and that's quite yummy, all the rest of my packets are shakes, really want to try original porridge. The soups are great mixed with just hot water from the tap, not boiled & I find the shakes 100% tastier with ice mixed.
I'll let you know what my first weight loss is during the week.
All your weight losses are amazing, really inspiring so thank you :)
Good luck everyone, keep going.

Hi i had my first weigh in on friday after having started on monday 12th very pleased as i have lost 9.5lbs my CDC does not want to measure me until the 4th week. i am doing 100% on SS but yesterday i didn't like one of the soups (spicy tomato) and chucked it out and boiled 2 small eggs instead to eat do you think i am out of ketosis? plus i find the oriental soup vile, mango shake is disgusting. what i am loving at the moment is the vanilla shake with a bit of decaff coffee and cant wait for my next weigh in this friday.

Back