Another newbie to S&S

Kaci002

Hi all,
After recently been on LT I want to change to something with abit more variety before I fall on the wagon completly.
Been reading posts about S&S and wondered if you all have 4 or 3 a day? and a does it matter to weight loss how you mix it up i.e. 1 shakes ,1 meal and 1 bar, or can you have say 2 meals a day?
I was thining of doing 4 a day then if weight loss stalls dropping down to 3 or should I start at 3 and increase to 4 on days im struggling? I have about 3 stone to lose.
Also I was just going to order the combination pack or do you recommend choosing individual packs?
Thanks everyone and good luck
xxxx:)

Hi! It's great to have you with us here in the Slim and Save forum! :)

I personally have 3 S&S products a day, but there's definately some members around who have 4 no problem. Girlsbig98 comes to mind - she's on 4 per day and having incredible losses! It doesn't seem to matter what combo you chose (except bars - only 1 of these a day), I take 2 shakes and a meal usually but one weekend I had 1 shake and 2 meals and had really good losses.

Whether you have 3 or 4 is up to you, but I think having 3 and then knowing you have a pack in reserve if you're struggling is a good choice. Things get harder when you get close to goal because there's less fat to burn - so having to suddenly also cut out a pack might be really difficult to do.

Err...I think that's mostly covered it. As for packs, if you chose a combo pack it's still pretty customisable - you can generally select what products you want, just for a lower price, unlike with Exante for example where the combination packs are preselected. If you want to try before comitting yourself, Rob on the Slim and Save website has provided many of us with a few free samples - why not give him an email?

Good luck! :)

Back