Another newbie... yay!!

1st weigh in

:D:D well ladies jumped on the scales this morning for my first weigh in... drumroll please.... :scale:
11lb :8855:im so exited already got my eye on the prize for next week- wanna loose 4lb so it will bring it over a stone :), decided to weigh myself on a wed and take measearments on a sunday to keep me going through till weigh day,
keep up the good work ladies im off to update my ticker for the first time :cool:

11lbs!! That's amazing!! Well done.

Well done thats a brilliant loss :eek:!! Hope you have another good week:)

Welcome, I started today and have found this forum fantastic support. The heads up on what each pack is like was especially useful as I couldn't decide which to have :)

yea i love this site its a good place to log onto and feel driven.

i know we can all do it!! all it takes is a lil patience with a a chunk of will power thrown in each day, and before you know it we are on our way to success!

im now on weigh in 2 and lost 4lb this week :) thats 15lb in 2 weeks- now where else could u shift that much weight in such a short space of time- it really isnt worth cheating when you think of how temporary this really is,
everyone at work keeps askin me if im hungry and if i really fancy a biscuit or cake etc... but i say no i dont- im in the zone and no one could even pay me to cheat on this diet at the moment- its so empowering to be in control when they are so used to me caving they almost expect it of me- i expected it myself before i started... but after that first weigh in the journey begins and thats when your really on your way to something special
roll on week 3... :)

Jubles, you are doing amazing! Well done xxx

I can't wait to start now. You and so many on here are such an inspiration!

wow!

cant believe how fast time is flying, its been over 4 weeks since i have last logged on and its amazing to see how much progress everyone is making :D

your all still so inspirational!

iv been doing exante TS for 7 weeks now 100% and am overwhelmed with the results, im really starting to feel my old self again and i love it!
keep up the good work everyone- its well worth it!!

Back