another newbie

kernow82

hi all, i have been reading through posts on here and thought it time to introduce myself.
my name is kirsty.
i have been on diets for the best part of 10 years now, and am fed up with losing, gaining, losing gaining etc.
i have just discovered Cambridge Diet.
it certainly looks like the one for me as i NEED dicipline on a diet, amd i like the way it teaches you to eat healthily as you go up the stages.
i have yet to start, i will be starting at the end of this month/beginning of next month (waiting for payday, lol).
i have seen some amazing success stories, so i am very much looking forward to doing it and having my first fat free summer since i was about 10!!!
look forward to getting to know you all.xxx

hi all, i have been reading through posts on here and thought it time to introduce myself.
my name is kirsty.
i have been on diets for the best part of 10 years now, and am fed up with losing, gaining, losing gaining etc.
i have just discovered Cambridge Diet.
it certainly looks like the one for me as i NEED dicipline on a diet, amd i like the way it teaches you to eat healthily as you go up the stages.
i have yet to start, i will be starting at the end of this month/beginning of next month (waiting for payday, lol).
i have seen some amazing success stories, so i am very much looking forward to doing it and having my first fat free summer since i was about 10!!!
look forward to getting to know you all.xxx

hello Kirsty - and WELCOME to Minimins mate ! :)

this is a fab forum....have a look around and don't be afraid to ask any questions !

good luck with your Cambridge weight loss journey.....it's a great plan with super losses and does exactly what it says on the tin ! lol

please don't forget to keep us posted with your success :D

Debz xx

thanks for the replies guys :)
i will deffo be keeping you all informed of my journey debz32.
i cant wait to start.x

Back