Another newbie!

established88

Hi guys, little bit about me! I heard about the forum from my sister, but she mainly follows the SW forums!

I've done WW before a while a go, lost quite a bit of weight but then fell off the wagon a little! I've decided to drag myself back on!

I haven't actually joined WW, can't really afford it, but I still have some of my stuff from last time and hopefully this'll be quite helpful!

*Waves*

hello 88 nice to meet you good luck on your weight loss journey , were a good bunch on here if you need any tips or advice , just ask we will be all glad to help

*waves* hello and welcome! xxx

I'll probably end up bugging the hell out of all of you for the first week or so until I get back into the swing of things! :p I had so many things to ask but my mind has gone completely blank!

*head desk*

Welcome established88:welcome:

Best of luck with WW, you will find great support here.

Hello and Welcome! We're all here to help you along! There are plenty of us who have fell off the wagon numerous times, but we all manage to help each other back on! Anything you need just shout! :D x

Thanks guys :)

I'm sure I'll think up a few things :p

I'm Ok with most stuff as I have a calculator, its just really the odd loose bits and bobs I get that'll I'll probably have to question about points and stuff!

I was just wondering, do you guys use up all your points every day?

I usually do; although sometimes I save a few a day and add them on to saturday so I can have a bit of a splurge... :)

Welcome to minis, 88, everyone's fab here! And I wish you good luck!!! You can do it :) xx

Back