another newbie

X-Pops....ooo they are a definate favourite with my kidlets.x

i will have to get some of them aero things, i cant believe they are allowed, i didnt think they would be!!

morrisons own screwballs are allowed too, think it because they more like a frozen mousse than an icecream, plus it not a large portion... i like them because i they pre packed i know exactly the size portion i getting and not having to guess or weigh things, weighing ice cream is no fun lol

got menu all planned out for today as it work day,

breakfast
2 slices malt loaf and a banana ( take the banana with me to munch on the bus as i am not a morning person)

lunch
6 ww crackers with 2 laughing cow light triangles and a tomato
mini muller rice (have had to switch from full size as i just cant manage a full one anymore), packet raisins and a plum

dinner
ww lasagne and salad
vitality yoghurt

supper
snack a jack and a cup ginger tea

question, if you dont mind...malt loaf...does ithave lumps in it , like dried fruit, or is it more bread like??? I've never had it as i have a problem with eating food with lumps of fruit it...ie yoghurts with fruit, cakes or biscuits with fruit, if that makes sense???

thanks..have a good day.x

question, if you dont mind...malt loaf...does ithave lumps in it , like dried fruit, or is it more bread like??? I've never had it as i have a problem with eating food with lumps of fruit it...ie yoghurts with fruit, cakes or biscuits with fruit, if that makes sense???

thanks..have a good day.x

From what i can remember there isnt big lumps of fruit in!! My memory is bad, i only had it the other day lol!! I just think i dont notice stuff like that as i dont mind the lumps!!

might buy one tomorrow, if i dont like, the kiddies will

thanks.x

went on a shopping spree today unfortunately not for me but the sproglings, i want to get to 2 stone down before i buy much more because i between sizes at the moment 22 is too big and a 20 just a wee bit uncomfortable, can wear them if i dont breathe lol

went for lunch in food court and i was a good mummy and had a jacket spud with cottage cheese and chives was very nice which was chased down with the ice lolly sean didnt want lol but havent checked on the cals in that just yet should be ok as was a pure juice one

right so today have eaten

breakfast
3 slices malt loaf (was starving when i got up lol)
cup ginger tea

lunch
aforementioned jacket potato
and seans lolly

dinner
chicken stir fry with savory rice
aero bubble ball

you're doing really well :) good choice at the food court, i know they usually have a big selection so it looks like you made a good decision. i love a good jacket potato :)

thanks i dont think it is that hard to make good choices when your head is in the right place, i think i gone wrong before because i have been under pressure from other people to lose weight, which although their hearts were in right place doesn't really help in the long term.

today have eaten

breakfast
cranberry and orange breakfast bread
orange juice

lunch
subway club sandwich, no cheese and sweet onion dressing
fruit salad

dinner
findus crispy pancakes
oven chips and mixed veggies

snack
mcds blueberry muffin

also walked home from work which is a fair walk and a lot of it hilly so burnt 982 cals on way home from work

982 calories from walking?! Well done! I shopped in town for about two hours the other day and myfitnesspal said that was over 500 calories so I was really pleased. Surprised, but happy. It's definitely worthwhile. And you're right, once your head is in the zone, there's no stopping you :)

not a bad day again even managed to work a chicken kebab into the plan for the day and a bottle of beer which was much enjoyed

breakfast
mission deli breakfast bread
oj

lunch
6 ww crackers
2 laughing cow triangles
tomato
mini muller rice

dinner
chicken tikka kebab in naan (was been a little naughty normally have pitta) and a bottle carlsberg was lovely and i still got enough cals (if not enough space lol) for a snack later

Ooh I could murder a chicken kebab right now! They can be quite healthy if you have grilled chicken instead of doner meat and salad instead of chips. I love the chips though, and garlic mayo, but that's a no no for now lol.

I had chicken kebab tonight, no chips..lots of salad, was suprised at the lack of effects in all honesty ;o)

hey
wantstobealou~ser what weight watchers was you eating with your xenical? i cant seem to find anything in the weight watchers range that is under 5g fat of every 100g. not any of the meals anyway. lol or maybe im not looking propley ? x

most of the meals fall under 5g per 100g but the meals obviously weigh more than 100g so the fat grams will seem to be quite high

eg ww lasagne = 300g = 8g fat
8 /3 = 2.6g fat per 100g

it is very important that you check the column that says per 100g of product to find out if you can eat on xenical or not

hope this helps x

to be honest im no good at maths , ive just been following where it says 100g if its under 5g i eat it lol. am i doing the wrong thing? ive not had no side effects xx

No Kayee you're doing it right! That's exactly how you do it :)

Back