another newbie

well made it through easter without any chocolate at all although i did have a packet of crisps (walkers baked)

breakfast
mission deli breakfast bread with a scrape of honey
oj

lunch
very lean steak with couscous and salad

dinner
morrisons smart choice tomato soup
wholemeal bap

I love the Walkers baked crisps! Only 98 calories per bag so they're perfect snacks on my Slim Fast diet! :) Well done for resisting the chocolate! :)

the weight watchers meals are well within the limits, i have them sometimes so i know that for a fact!! You did well to have no choccy, i picked at a small bit but not enough to do any harm (i hope). I wish i could get that breakfast bread it sounds lovely, but cant find it anywhere!!

stopped at sisters last night too because was missing the kids so home didnt feel like home at all

breakfast
raisin and cinnamon bagel
cuppa

lunch
ham and tomato sandwich on wholemeal with mustard
2 slices watermelon
mcdonalds low fat blueberry muffin

dinner
jacket potato with cottage cheese and chives and salad
dole pineapple in custard

you are doing so well hun - so pleased for you xxxx

thanks mrs a, feel dreadful today been coughing guts up all night which is never good only managed a mini mullerrice for breakfast and not sure what i going to manage rest of day but don't think it going to be much tbh because it hurts to swallow so just winging it today

Rach,
Do you have a nearby Morrisons,... they sell it in our local one! Its the only place i Have Seen It!

x

thats where i get it from claire but rachel doesnt have a local one

i have barely eaten anything today i feel dreadful still just tried to have some soup and only managed half a bowl so think i going to head to bed and watch some telly with kids until it a reasonable time to put them to sleep

feeling almost better today so me and my sister are taking kids to the farm so plenty of walking to do and i going to pop into morrisons to the salad bar to grab some lunch for me, the rest are having typical picnic food mini scotch eggs, sausages etc barr humbug salad and chicken and fruit for me but will be worth it one day

I love the salad bar in Morrisons! But be careful though, a lot of the salads with creamy sauces are quite high in fat, so watch what you put in your box! Have a lovely day though :)

it not a problem with sauces because i dont put sauce on at all, or pasta sometimes i put a little couscous in but ended up going to pizza hut instead and i had a salad buffet which was actually very nice, avoided sauces and pasta but had a couple breadsticks and a little couscous and covered with chilli flakes

then had a tuna sandwich for tea and an apple

That sounds great! I didn't mean sauce, I meant like potato salad is made with mayonnaise and some of the pasta salads have mayonnaise in too, which ups your calories without even realising. Some salads can be more calorific than a burger depending on dressings and stuff! But it sounds like you made the right choice today, well done :) I know for a fact if I went to Pizza Hut I'd never be able to resist the pizza, so really well done, I'm so pleased for you :)

i had a taste of my little girls pizza and it was much too greasy all i could taste was oil so was happy with my pizza.. must admit i did used to enjoy coleslaw on my salad and i dont like the light versions, even homemade so find it easier just to not bother

Yeah, the light one just doesn't taste the same. I used to mix loads of cheese into my coleslaw too, which is delicious, but so so bad for you!

had a good day today

breakfast
breakfast bread, banana and orange juice

lunch
bbq chicken with salad and wholemeal roll
mini mullerrice

dinner
weight watchers sausage with mash and baked beans
muller vitality yoghurt

Back