(Another) Newbie!!

RandomGal

Hi Everyone!

I've done and fallen off the slimming world wagon :( and years ago tried the atkins diet. Now I've decided that I NEED to sort myself out, lose weight and enjoy the summer etc! I've decided to try Exante. I've ordered my bumper pack, patiently waiting for that to come in. I have never done a VLCD before so I am kinda excited, nervous that I can stick to it etc. My friend lost loads of weight with CD but has started to put a little back on. I lost almost 2st on SW last yr when my sister asked me to be a bridesmaid and I felt great...gutted that I put it all back on again. I am hoping that I can stick to this new style (for me) diet. Want /(need to lose to get back to health BMI) lose about 2-3st. Eeek :confused:

I picked the ws as I thought it would be good to still be able to have a meal/eat with the family etc.

I'm hoping to use this forum for support, also being supportive to newbies coming in after me and to make some friends too hopefully ;) Still trying to work out the accromns and little faces etc lol.

I'm hoping that there will be some instruction with the bumper pack...or general advice maybe able how to start it? I haven't decided when to actually start...yeah I've brought the pack and its on its way but I am away this weekend (so probably not good time to start?) and on thursday-saturday have a family wedding/gathering...ie wedding food...so thought I'd start after then but then I feel like I'm finding reasons to put it off....I'm not but I don't want to cheat etc...I want to stick to it and do it properly. So do I wait til I know when I'll definately be at home/not away etc.

Anyway, thats a little about me...hopefully someone will chat to me lol

Lucy x

Working Mum to Girl 8, Boy 5.
14st 3 :mad::eek:
BMI 34.2 (biggest ever boooo)
(haven't worked out those ticker things yet!)

Hello! I'm also new and waiting for my pack to arrive. I'll be starting Monday. It looks like there's going to be a lot of us starting around the same time! Yay! xx

Back