Extra ProPoints Another newbie

aesir22

Silver Member
Hi everyone

Im Daniel, a serial dieter! Tried all sorts, was gonna try slimming world again but its crazy expensive online. I'm not joining meeting as with insane uni hours and work I just wanna do it online.

I have between 5 and 7 stone to lose. Never tried pro points before. To be honest it's kinda confusing but these things always are when you first start! I have 57 points per day, which seems plenty!! What if I don't use them all? Don't think it'll be mych of an issue lol but just in case!

Hi Daniel
I've been on ww for quite some time now and have lost three stone. You don't have to use your 49 extra points, but I found that they were useful for 'treats' and adding extra oil etc to my cooking. I'm also an on line member because like you I don't have the time to go to a club. I have also tried slimming world but that diet doesn't help you with portion control! All the best Hun x

Oh yes... You don't have to use all your daily points but don't cut down too much they are there for a reason and these points will be adjusted as you lose weight :)

Hey Daniel, You must use your Daily PP, those are set at that level for a reason, Weekly PP are Trial n Error and don't have to be used. If you struggle to eat your whole allowance, try eating things which are healthy but high in pp. I suggest things like Avocado, Olives, Nuts, Seeds as just a few examples, at least you won't feel like you are wasting them. Good Luck and Any Questions, Please Ask! X

Back