Another newbie

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lemonandlime1, 18 February 2014.

1. lemonandlime1

lemonandlime1 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I started sw today and am sitting tonight feeling quite excited by how full I feel!

I have never tried sw before but heard great things from various friends. I had a baby 5 months ago and am still looking like I am due to give birth any day now so the situation was getting a bit desperate!

Looking forward to chatting to you all!
  2. peppop

peppop Well-Known Member

Hi there. Another newbie here. Just finding my way around this place but just thought I'd say good luck
  3. lauren*21

lauren*21 Member

Good luck with everything - i felt excited and so happy on how i felt all the time and for a change the first thought was not food :D
    This site has really helped me and i hope it helps you the same way :D

4. haileyhaiz

haileyhaiz Well-Known Member

It's such a good feeling to be 'dieting' but to feel full! I tried WW last year but just hated the new pro points as I felt hungry all the time?! Good luck!!!
  5. jennjenn84

jennjenn84 Well-Known Member

I think what makes slimming world so successful is that you never have to go hungry. If your hungry there is always something you can have, even if you've used all your syns :)
  6. lemonandlime1

lemonandlime1 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for your encouragement! Another day of being amazed at the amount of food I can eat and still be on a "diet"
  7. ChunkyBum18

ChunkyBum18 Member

I joined a few weeks ago and quite enjoying it so far too. Good luck all :) x
  8. nat_bean

nat_bean Well-Known Member

good luck everyone :D
  9. CraftQueen

CraftQueen Well-Known Member

Good Luck All! Stick to plan and you will lose lose lose :)