Another Newbie

~~Tracie~~

Hi everyone, after weeks of reading everyone else's posts I thought it was about time I joined in, and it could be just the motivation I need.

I started SS 4 weeks ago and finding it really hard going, it seems everyother day I eat something I shouldn't, a piece of cheese or an apple. :cry:

I'm still loosing the weight but not at a great speed.

As of today I have 2 stone to loose and would love to have lost it by the end of May.

Welcome

Welcome Tracie, good to have you on board. Stick with it all hon, it'll be worth it in the end. I was on SS for two and half weeks but found it hard going so have just moved up to SS+ which is making a big difference to the way I feel about this whole thing xx

Thank you :)

I having been wondering if maybe I should go up to 4 packs for a couple of weeks, i've tried splitting the packs so having 6 smaller but that didn't do much good :eek:

Hi Tracie
I`v only been on the site for a few weeks but the people are very friendly and helpful . Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX

yeah either do that or have three packs and a small meal, have a read in the yellow book. It's the little meal that makes me feel better, I'm not tempted to cheat cos I know I can have "real food"xx

welcome and good luck.

Good luck Tracie, you're doing well hon 4 weeks is good, keep going and keep strong.

Thanks everyone :)

Everythings going ok today, i've had 1 litre of water and 1 shake.

I've decided to go with the 4 shakes aday for the next week and hopefully that will stop my picking. The quicker I loose the weight the quicker I can get on with eating healthy. :)

Tracie where abouts in Lincs are you, I'm from Lincs too :)

My CDC said there is no harm in switching between SS and SS+ on a daily basis. She said if I feel like I need a meal one day then I can have it and if I don't need it the next then leave it. As long as I have 3 packs a day then it won't make a huge difference. I like the fact that I have that choice and actually rarely have the meal. Just knowing that I can is sometimes enough for me. Not sure if that makes any sense at all!!

My CDC said there is no harm in switching between SS and SS+ on a daily basis. She said if I feel like I need a meal one day then I can have it and if I don't need it the next then leave it. As long as I have 3 packs a day then it won't make a huge difference. I like the fact that I have that choice and actually rarely have the meal. Just knowing that I can is sometimes enough for me. Not sure if that makes any sense at all!!

Makes perfect sense thank you :)

Fatblaster I'm in Grantham :)

Ooh not far then, I'm in Deeping just North of Peterborough

Back