Another over weight man

Joey

Hello, i do not know if i have posted this in the correct place? Anyway i started the ss diet ten days ago, started at 16 stone and have lost 11 Ib so far. I think this a really great forum site, but a big distraction, i am supposed to be studying never mind. well done to everyone in their weight loss and keep up the good work.:)

Hiya, Joey - it's always lovely to meet new members, but especially nice to see another bloke!

Well done on your brill loss, so far!

Enjoy our fab site - you'll get all the support you need on here, mate!
xxx

Hi Joey,

Welcome, I have started SS, but this site is fantastic support. If ever you feel sad happy or in between come on here and chat, you will never feel alone...

Great weight loss so far, keep it going...

Love

Hi Joey,

Well done on the fantastic loss so far - keep up the hard work :D

Ooh, a guy!!! lol. Good to see you hun. Congratulations! keep on going!x

Hi Joey, welcome, and well done on the weight loss, i re-started SS 10 day's ago so your 1 day ahead of me, not long till your 2 week weigh in, good luck!

Thankyou

Thanks everyone, lost more weight this morning, have to weigh myself as my counsellor is not really up for the whole diet advice- hasn't a clue:confused: . Grabs the money and runs, still gained loads of advice off of here. keep up the good work and good luck to you all.:)

You see, some people don't understand the meaning of the word counsellor. Don't worry Joey. You will get all the support and advice in the world off of minimins. The people on here (and my new counsellor) are the reasons why I keep going. You'll be fine.x

Hey Joey,

welcome to the forum and to the CD diet! Sounds like you are doing really well.

Amy

Hello, i do not know if i have posted this in the correct place? Anyway i started the ss diet ten days ago, started at 16 stone and have lost 11 Ib so far. I think this a really great forum site, but a big distraction, i am supposed to be studying never mind. well done to everyone in their weight loss and keep up the good work.:)

Hy Joey what are you studying, I am also having trouble as I too am supposed to be studying but this site and the arcade section are way too addictive.

good start xx

Hiya Joey, good to see another man on here, I need to try and get my hubby on here too as he is just about to start CD again.

Well done on the weight loss so far and good luck for the rest of your journey

hi joey,
Good to see another bloke on here, i was 16st 11 when i started, i lost 11lbs in the first week, just done second week and lost another 7lbs:D

Well done

Hi Alan, i have read some of your posts. Well done on your weight loss that is a lot, i was interested in that you have done it before, is it difficult with motivation to keep it off?
I am on day eleven and have found it fairly easy so far as long as i am near a loo, so much water! I have a dilemma in a weeks time, taking the good lady wife for a weekend away, our first since on our own since our kids were born, some six years ago. I want to go for a meal but do not really know what to do, just do not want to spoil the weekend for her really. It will be just starting my third week but do not want to ruin the work done so far. Still i suppose i will have to think about it some more!!:)

Hi joey,
i did a similar thing last time round, i took my wife away for a relaxing weekend for her 40th, all i did was eat sensibly and got straight back onto the shakes as soon as we got back, i didnt gain any weight, i just had a 2lb weight loss that week.

Thanks for that Allan, great help. Makes me feel less guilty and keeps the good lady happy-bonus.

:D Yep keep em sweet, weve been together for 20years, married for 17 of those:D

Back