Another piece of the puzzle

Its been discussed many times on here hun. Its like theyre rubbing it in ya face and the SW consultant must think why do i bother

Morning hun, you feeling any better today? Got your taste buds back? x

Aw no, have you been to the doctors? I'm good thank you, getting my head into believing its Monday again tomorrow... already! Kids go back to school so need to iron uniforms etc, boring sunday stuff! You got any plans for today? x

Gonna give it a couple more days and then maybe ring my doctor, several people I know have it too so it may just be a case of riding it out. Having a rest today since I've been quite busy, may do me some good. I have made a mushroom soup and put a stew on and I've managed to get some soup down me so that's good.

I think you need a trip to docs hun - it may be that you have a virus and they wont give you anything, but at least you will know why your feeling as yuk as you do and off your food. Get your health sorted first your weightloss will follow. The more you think about it the more stressed you will become. Hope your feeling better soon x

Morning, feeling a bit better today, managed my usual breakfast, porridge muller and berries, fingers crossed I'm on the mend. Going to get myself Jilian Michael's 30 day shred so I can get some exercise in at home. Just worry about the neighbour downstairs hearing me jump about! Oh well, they are the loudest tenant here so I can get my own back!

Just had a read through the faq's on slimming world's website. It says 1/3rd superfree is not mandatory as many people suggest but encouraged. The 1/3rd does not apply to a HE meal either as the portion is already controlled.

A 350ml skimmed milk
B 35g porridge oats, muller and berries.
apple and mandarin

Mushroom soup ( mushrooms, onion, garlic and quark)
Stew (lean casserole steak, onion, turnip, carrots, celery, lentils, stock, tomatoes)

Lasagne (xtra lean mince, peppers, onion, garlic, tomatoes, stock and worcester sauce, topped with lasagne sheets and fat free natural yog, 2 eggs and low fat cheddar cheese 2 1/2 syns, half tblspoon parmesan 1/2 syn)

2 mini meringue shells (2 syns)
coconut options (1 1/2 syns)

Last edited:
Managed to get up Sainsburys and back alone, that's a huge achievement since it's in the middle of town where there's loads of people about. Talked to my dad on the phone whilst walking up there. Next time I want to do it without the phone as a distraction.

Well done. Even with a distraction, its a good achievement :)

Thanks Ally. Got a new treat tonight coconut and chocolate options and mini meringue shells (1 syn each). Tea was fab, made the lasagne from the Slimming World website and grated some low fat cheddar on top. Had it with chips and veg and loved it! Appetite's back :D!

Yayyyyyyy glad your feeling better hun - and your food sounds excellent today.

Well done on going it alone for your shopping trip thats fantastic. Such an achievement for you

Thanks Texty, how are you doing? The coconut options was fab and only 1 1/2 syns!
Thought I'd have a relaxing evening so put a film on from netfliks, all was going well until a scene came on showing animal cruelty. It went straight off, can handle anything but that.

Last edited:
Im ok thanks hun - trying damage limitation after my bad day on saturday and the rubbish I ate lol. Im watching corries then the lads want the match on, so ill b surfing minis ( for a change) :D

No I dont like that kind of stuff either

Oooo Corrie! Thanks I'd forgotten about that. Off to badminton tomorrow with sis, should be a laugh. Placed my order for the 30 day shred, should be here soon.

A 350ml sk milk
B hifi bar
2 xtra lean sausages (1 syn) 1 egg, bacon, mushrooms, tinned spaghetti, bbq sauce (1/2 syn)
apple
stew
lasagne (extra lean mince, peppers, onion, garlic, tomatoes, stock and worcester sauce, topped with lasagne sheets and fat free natural yog, 2 eggs and low fat cheddar cheese 2 1/2 syns) , chips, frozen veg

5 meringue shells (5 syns)
options (1 1/2)
hifi light (3 syns)

Total of 13 1/2 syns

Last edited:
A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices wholemeal bread (toasted sandwich)
mushrooms, egg, wafer thin ham, bbq sauce (1syn)

Stew and jacket pot
apple mandarin

lasagne and chips

Hifi bar (6 syns)
twister mini (2 1/2)
meringue shell (1 syn)
hifi light (3)

Last edited:
Oh man, feeling pretty low today, surprised as the weather's lovely. Thinking about doing exercise but my body's killing after badminton yesterday and don't want to do too much too soon.

Back