Another piece of the puzzle

I wouldn't have resisted the cake

Hiya Hun just popping by to subscribe hope your well xx

Hi Charlie's Mummy, thankyou I'm good thankyou x

Well I've cut back on my syns today just incase I went over yesterday due to my dodgy weighing scales! Need to get a few more superfree foods into my diet again.
Good news is........ I think the depo injection may have worn off! Got my *week! (sorry if TMI) this could explain why my weight losses have increased, wahoo!

A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices wmeal bread, 2 sausages 1syn, baked beans and mushrooms, bbq sauce 1syn
50ml semi skimmed milk 1syn
2 mini eggs 1 1/2
jacket pot and sausage casserole 1/2
chicken chow mein 2 syns for tblspoon honey
toffee scan bran 2.5
carrot
apple
mandarin

Last edited:
Hope everyone is ok. I had my hair coloured last week but didn't like it so I went to have it reversed today. Good job I won at Bingo lol. Didn't get to badminton since I was at the hairdressers but I had a walk to Sainsburys this evening, then did the hoovering so did a little body magic. I think the amount of times I've walked up the four flights of stairs to my flat today must count! Been a little down since Friday but mood has definitely improved today. PMS I wonder??

Hi chick - wow all those stairs deffo should count for some body magic and then hoovering and walking to shops all mounts up.

Pity your hair didnt turn out the way you wanted, I hope the 2nd try is better?

Hiya Texty how are you doing? Hair's much better now thanks, I've been proper blonde for years now and had brown streaks put in last week. Although it looked nice it just wasn't me so had them removed. Feel like me again now! One of my reasons for wanting to lose weight is so I'm not worn out after walking up my stairs, although i think everyone is despite how fit they are!

Im fine thanks hun - spent 2 hours cleaning out the spare room tonight lol im shattered. Im naturally brunette but I get blonde highlites to hide the now ever increasing grey hair boo hoo. I am certainly unfit I get very little exercise

A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices whmeal bread, wafer thin ham and baked beans
sausage casserole 1/4 syn and potatoes
2 lindt carrots 8
toffee scan bran cake 2 1/2
lasagne and veggies
options 1.5, marshmallows 1, light squirty cream 1

Last edited:
Went to the dentist this morning and he said that fruit acid was wearing down my enamel. He suggested cutting fruit and squash out. How can I do that? It's that which is keeping me going!

A 350ml sk milk
B 1 slice wmeal bread, hifi light
rice pudding with muller
sausage casserole
apple
lasagne, veggies, egg, wafer thin ham
mini smartie animal 6
mini malteaster bunny 3
lindt mini bunny 3.5
4 mini eggs 3

Pants news on the dentist front hun - dont know what to suggest re the fresh fruit :( you will just have to cut down a little bit. Maybe try less citrus stuff like oranges etc. Bananas arent too bad I dont think or melon.

Hiya Texty, not far is it? I'm stuck because the only fruit I really like are citrus ones :(. Appetite isn't very good at the mo and I'm eating the same stuff over and over again. At the start I was tweaking so thought that this was why my losses were slow,now I'm more convinced that it was the injection I may do a little tweaking again and see how I go.
A 350ml skmilk
lasagne
apple
carrots
semi skimmed milk 1 syn
smash pizza with peppers, chicken, sweetcorn and mushrooms
Mini smartie animal 6syns
2 mini eggs 1.5
3 coconut cakes, 2.5

Last edited:
Hi hun just looking at your food, how are you making your lasagne and sauce? Are you not managing any superfree with it?

When you have your hexb wholemeal is it from the list of hex's? if not then it needs to be synned.
There is no b choice at all yesterday, you need your a's and b's for calcium and fibre hun.

I know your appetite isnt great at the mo but little things may help. Maybe try some cereal for brekkie with a banana or berries on top. It will keep you fuller for longer.

Hiya Texty, I had another b last night but forgot to put it down. The bread is from a 400g loaf, hovis wholemeal I think. I make the lasagne from mince, onions, tomatoes, stock and worcester sauce and top with lasagne sheets and egg and natural yog. I had a lay in yesterday and when I got up I didn't really fancy anything so had the lasagne on it's own (naughty I know). I do try to have it with veggies with it most of the time but because I just put the whole lasagne in the fridge, I eat it just so it doesn't go off not because I really fancy it.
I lost another 2lb this morning then went to get some food shopping. This week I'm going to make a cottage pie topped with sweet potato, chilli and soy glazed beef, sausage casserole (my fave) and a stew. I'm sure I can freeze some of these meals.
Tuesday is going to be tricky as I'm going on a coach to see One Direction with 3 teenage girls!
Managed to get a silicone muffin tin, wanted one for a while, to make mini quiches in.

Last edited:
A 350ml skmilk
B 2 slices wmeal bread with wafer thin ham.
1 mini quiche
lasagne
toffee scan bran 1 1/4 syns
instant mash, honey glazed sausages (4.5 syns and soooo worth it) and loads of frozen veggies!
coconut options 1.5, six tblspoons light squirty cream 1, 6 sugar free marshmallows 1.5, two mini eggs 1.5

11 3/4 syns

Last edited:
Well done hun thats fab news. I dont envy you having those screaming hormonal girls with u lol. Your food for the week ahead sounds good chick x

Whoops, haven't even had lunch yet and it's 2:45! I've got my casserole and cottage pie baking now, made my mini quiches and a scan bran cake. Now just have to eat something! Oh I know Texty it's going to be crazy! I'm going to feel so old!:argh:

Back