Another piece of the puzzle

A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices hovis wmeal bread, mushrooms, tinned spaghetti, egg, wafer thin ham
2 mini quiches
chicken chow mein with beansprouts, carrots, onion, ginger, 1 tblspoon honey 2.5 syns, half tblspoon of sesame oil 1 syn
mini quiche
100ml semi skimmed milk 2.5 syns ? 2 coffees at neighbours so not sure how much milk.
toffee scan bran cake 1 3/4 syns

7 3/4 syns

Last edited:
A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices wmeal bread with wafer thin ham
pudding rice with muller
carrots
sausage casserole 1 syn
malteaster bunny 3
cottage pie

Last edited:
One direction were fab! I had 17 syns, not bad at all. IMG_1741.jpg

Had a lay in today because I didn't get home til half two this morning.
A 350ml sk milk
B hifi
sausage casserole 1syn
s/world chips and spaghetti hoops
cornetto 11.5

Last edited:
Thanks Texty! Would have been more syns but they took my bag of minieggs from me when I tried to take my own food in. I feel like death today! Didn't use all the syns I'd saved up for last night so may have a few more this evening when I go out with my Mom to see a show- My cousin is in the wind in the willows. How's your back hun? x

Lol how dare they take food from you. Ahhh that will be nice to watch enjoy it hun. My back is aching today but my head hurts more lol. I woke with a pounding headache and cant shift it

You deserve a treat hun glad you enjoyed it and gotta love a minty cornetto yum yum.

If your jeans dont fit then that says your heading in the right direction well done

Thanks Texty x
A 350ml sk milk
B 35g porridge with muller
sausage casserole 1
2 mini eggs 1.5
malteaster mini bunny 3
semi sk milk 1
milkybar 3.5
cottage pie and veggies
options hot choc 1.5, marshmallows 2.5 light squirty cream 1.5

Last edited:
Not had a cornetto in years. I'm more of a magnum girl :p

Lol Ally!
Having a stinker of a day, college was hard then returned to find my boots I bought off ebay and they were the wrong size, then my phone broke, I can't use the delete button. You try writing a text message without making a mistake! What did I then do? Turn to chocolate... luckily stopped after a malteaster bunny and 2 mini eggs. Also when I got home my neighbours relatives were at the front door so I offered to let them in, I got no reply off them... then let them in and still no word, no thankyou or anything! Not in a good mood so going to try and chill out now. Haven't been eating properly at all recently, some days I've only had 2 very low calorie meals a day and I still have about 50 syns left and only today and tomorrow til weigh in. Think I'm exhausted from eating poorly and not enough rest after 1D so seriously need to relax and start eating properly, probably making me more anxious and stressed than i should be. Had mood swing at college so was feeling bad before all this happened. Got bingo tonight and then the whole day tomorrow to just chill. So annoyed because if I hadn't bought those blinkin' boots I could have afforded a new phone, only had this one 2 months!
What have I learned today? Lack of food/ poor diet = mood swing!

Sounds like nearly as good a day as mine. Ah well least you can relax now :)

Could you take some insurance out on your fone hun? would be cheaper than buying a new one or paying to get it fixed, your household insurance may cover it?

A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices whmeal bread with baked beans
wetherspoon's sweet chilli noodles 1
malibu and diet coke 2.5
2 malteaster bunnies 6
sweet and sour chicken with peppers, beansprouts, onion, tomatoes and garlic with noodles

Last edited:
Back