Another progress pic

I'M-GONNA-DO-IT

i haven't been around much. but i have tried to be consistent as much as i can with my diet and exercise. i have lost a bit more bodyfat and i'm glad, but progress has been slow. i want to get back into it. i guesss i'm using this thread to strengthen my resolve of getting back in the gym and getting diet right. today i will be heading to over to the gym and hopefully i'll be really sore tomorrow. i'd like to lose about 10 lbs in December.

current stats:
5'6
162lbs
36% bodyfat

here's a pic

Attachments

• picresized_1227870138_343i71k.jpg
    picresized_1227870138_343i71k.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 918

July 30th 2008............................................................November 30th.

I have put your last pic taken on the 30th July, 2008 side by side your new one on the right above
You can see you have more definition around the waist and your thighs look slimmer, well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Reactions: abz
Looking good hun, I would give up my home and all it's contents for a bum like yours!!

x

Hear Hear

Me too.
You've got a lovely figure.
Enjoy it and love youself for who you are

xxxx

Thank you Mini. that was a great idea. i can see the difference. you have no idea how much better i feel. i was thinking i had accomplished naught. but every little improvement counts. thank you. i will post diet and exercise routine and see what you guys think of it.:eek:

Porgeous and Slendablenda, thanks you!!!
I've been weight training and not much cardio(i'm thinking if i did more aerobics, progress would def be better). my weight on the scale has not changed much, but as you can see my body has changed slightly. i plan on continuing with weight training and hopefully adding cardio. but that is easier said than done.:sigh:

You look fantastic....as has already been said I would give anything to have a body like yours! well done with all your hard work!

Seeing as I'm a guy maybe I shouldn't be posting a comment here, but :wow::wow::wow:

Wow, you guys are amazing. Thank you so much for all the kind words!!!!

anje,
The truth is i might no look it, but my body fat is quiet high and unhealthy. I am trying to lower it to a healthy percentage. i don't really care how much the scale tells me i weigh if my bodyfat is at a healthy percentage. my goal is to get to 20%. I'm dense too i guess because i don't look my weight.....i think. I've been dieting and resistance training for the past week.

as of today this morning i am:
163.2 lbs(I've added 1.2lbs)
35.2 bodyfat(i've LOST .8% bodyfat!)

hi everyone! i'm still working out, trying to be consistent and i'm think i'm making good progress . here are some updates. i definitely feel stronger, healthier.

Attachments

• IMG_1574.JPG
    IMG_1574.JPG
    407 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1579.jpg
    IMG_1579.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1582.jpg
    IMG_1582.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 73
WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

Back