Another question about muller lights?

Chereally

Are these allowed? Heard conflicting stories. Searched the forum and again just a load on conflicting stories...

They contain sugar so it's best to buy fat free yoghurt and sweeten/flavour yourself - or even better make your own as a few of us do here!

I actually find muller lights far too sweet now on the occasions when I've been forced to grab one on the go.

I've had a couple and it doesn't seem to have adversely affected me, as soon as they do they'll go!

i was wondering same thing yesterday there looks to much sugar in them. i had total and sweetner and oatbran total and it was yum. total is lovely so creammy and much nicer than mullers.

Ive found the weight watcher yogurts, especially the toffee and vanilla have a lot less sugar than mullers and just as nice

jennyapple said:
so ww yogurts are ok ?

If u NEED a flavoured yogurt they r better than mullers but only really vanilla and toffee flavours. They r a lot smaller though

These them new Greek muller yogurts which are fat free??.. but coconut flavour there on offer at Tesco's 4 for £1.09

its not just the fat you have to watch its the sugar etc which is also added.... havent seen the content of the greek ones yet

The muller greek style coconut is almost 10% carb, 9% of which is sugar (Fructose, which is NOT a good one)

That's even higher than the toffee and vanilla mullerlites

Sorry they're worse. Fat free does not mean sugar free and most 0% fat (like Shape) yoghurts use sugar (fructose or otherwise) in their flavourings. you're not supposed to be eating fruit yoghurts anyway. Muller or WW yoghurts do use sweeteners but still contain some sugar.

For ref - most plain yoghurts also do contain about 8g carbs per 100gr from lactose. The lowest on the carb front is Total Zero fat free greek yoghurt.

Anja II :)

I reckon I'm just going to stay away from fruit yoghurt all together!

And I also reckon you should be Anja I and I will be Anja II as you were here first! lol x

Hi all, my book says fruit yogurts are ok but limited to 2 a day. I have been eating vanilla and mandarin muller fat free and have lost 8 pounds in 8 days in attack :) good luck

2 fruit yoghurts equalls 2 tollerated items though :) so better to have plain and flavour yourself

Back