another question...................( about TOTM if squimish lol)

Dizzy1968

Silver Member
Hi all seeing and all knowing lipotrimmer, well I have yet another question, I have the marina coil so do not bleed at TOTM ( have no idea when it is due to this), have had one for 12 years now and never bled, it was changed a year ago and all still fine, now today I am bleeding...arhhhhh......does anyone know if this is a reaction to this diet? I am presuming it is, but confirmation would be good, or may have to get to the docs, believe me after all these years its a bit of a shock!:eek:

I think it's likely to be... I have the depo injection so don't bleed either, on day 7 and been bleeding since the weekend... Hopefully it will stop soon :-(

I too have the mirena. Coil too I did this diet previously And didn't bleed at all have since had a baby and now a new coil and I did bleed I m not sure if it's lipotrim related maybe wrth just asking dr anyway

thanks all, will see how bad it gets, nice to know its not just me x

Hey dizzy... I've got the implant and a week into the diet I started bleeding (after not having a period for 2 years!) I was shocked to say the least!!! Went chemist... Needed to make sure I wasn't going to get pregnant!!!! She rang lipotrim and they said yes it's fine it's because the fat cells travel in the eastrogen or some bla bla! Anyway had 'spotting' on and off the whole time but nothing to bad.. I Was kinda enjoying period free life tho!! X

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

thanks Jen, as long as it goes again once off LT then thats fine, in the last 18 year i have had one full period, this was when i had my coil out to have my 2nd child lol, so as you can tell its not something I even think about now and defo not something I want to think about again!!

Ha my goodness it must of been a shock!!! Yeh I was like oh god do I have to go out and buy 'supplies' now! Grr!!

cheekychick81 said:
I think it's likely to be... I have the depo injection so don't bleed either, on day 7 and been bleeding since the weekend... Hopefully it will stop soon :-(

I'm on the depo injection too and even tho there's no bleeding I'm having period like cramps which is strange cos I haven't had them in nearly a year and haven't a clue when I'd even be due! Let me know how it goes, think I'd have freaked out if I bled and hadn't seen this!

Seems to be settling now... Had really bad cramps at the beginning of the weekend and was worried it was my tummy upset with the shakes... Was relieved to know it wasn't that!!!

Ha my goodness it must of been a shock!!! Yeh I was like oh god do I have to go out and buy 'supplies' now! Grr!!

I have two girls Jen, one nearly 18 one nearly 13 so always plenty of supplies in the house lol, it has stopped now and was only a bit but "real red" if you know what I mean..............isnt this great to have somewhere to ask/talk about these things so that we all know we are not alone, thanks everyone muchly xx

What with this and dulcolax!! Good job we can talk to each other for sure!! Yeh mine started that way but when it happened again last week it was the opposit if you know what I mean ;) guess we're just messing with our systems.. Bet it settles down x

I had mine on the 3rd week in before I broke off for the few days and it was there one day and gone the next but back again then on the third day and so on!!! But I'm only on Yasmin pill so I do have the 7 day break now so hopefully it will settle down for us all. I never had one until I did this 5 yrs ago and lost the weight and I would have been 21yrs old lol so being overweight has a lot to answer to!

Keep up the good work ladies :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How strange, i also have a merina coil the last 4 years, and once it settled after about 2 months, i ve had no bleeding since..... that is of course until yesterday... def must be to do wtih the diet!

arhhhh thanks Clo, just reassures me that it must be this, my friend thats doing LT also has injections that stop her bleeding and she had bleed for 10 days really really heavy, at least mine was only one day and only a tiny bit, hope yours stops soon x

arhhhh thanks Clo, just reassures me that it must be this, my friend thats doing LT also has injections that stop her bleeding and she had bleed for 10 days really really heavy, at least mine was only one day and only a tiny bit, hope yours stops soon x

yep, must be, mine's not really heavy but not pleasant either, esp as wtih coils we can't use tampax lol
better stop soon - hubby is not too impressed either :ashamed0005:

lol bless him, do you know i didnt even know we couldnt use them? because i have never had to................glad you have said!

Back