Another Question (sorry!)

I always recommend to my ladies no more than one small mouthful a day as too much and you chew and can make you feel hungry :D

julesrush:giggle:

Hrm........what about the Citric acid?? surely there has to be some in there??!! maybe?

Yep Coley the dreaded Citric acid is there!!

This could be a get out clause.

What else is semen made of?
Fun Facts About Semen
  • The average volume of ejaculate is around a half-teaspoon.
  • A load of ejaculate contains 40 million to 600 million sperm.
  • Ejaculate does not have a significant amount of calories. You'd have to ingest 400 loads to equal the calorie content of a "death by chocolate" dessert.
  • Besides sperm, semen is made of secretions from the seven lower urinary tract structures. These strangely named structures include: epididymis, vas deferens, ampullae of the vas, seminal vesicle, prostate, Cowper's glands and glands of Littre. Semen itself has high concentrations of potassium, zinc, citric acid, fructose, phosphorylcholine, spermine, free amino acids, prostaglandins and enzymes, which nourish and protect the sperm.
I think I will finish here nuff said:eek:

Phew thank goodness for that I was hoping there would be a get out clause, not that I do that anyway....tried once that was more than enough thanks.

EEEEWWWWWWW feel sick now, and I havent drank my breakfast yet, dont think I can face it now.....lol

OMG just made my vanilla shake into a pudding and got it out of the fridge and thought I would have a look on here whilst I ate it and curiosity got the better of me!! Needless to say my slighty unset pudding has not managed to make it into my stomach :jelous:

I havent laughed so much in ages!!!!

What a thread Achelois :rotflmao:

xxx

OMG just made my vanilla shake into a pudding and got it out of the fridge and thought I would have a look on here whilst I ate it and curiosity got the better of me!! Needless to say my slighty unset pudding has not managed to make it into my stomach :jelous:

I havent laughed so much in ages!!!!

What a thread Achelois :rotflmao:

xxx

:eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

Back