1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Another question..sorry!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by RainbowRose, 18 October 2009 Social URL.

1. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Well-Known Member

I am sure someone has already discussed this, but on the early days of xenical, is it common to have tummy cramps and nausea, especially at bedtime? :eek:

It doesn't seem as bad now, but few days ago, it felt quite painful, but bearable. :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. skyegirl

skyegirl Well-Known Member

Yep Rainbow, thats one of the early side effects too, I had it for about a week or so then no problems since.
    xx

4. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Well-Known Member

Thanks Skyegirl

I feel reassured now, and I'm pleased they are now not so bad :)

5. Calkarima

Calkarima Gonna do it this time

Hi

Yeah I had them too. They have completely disappeared since Friday so lasted about 8 days in all.

M
    x

6. MissyMustDoIt

MissyMustDoIt Well-Known Member

yup, i do still get them now and then when i eat the wrong foods though :|

7. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

I had stomach cramps the first week but i also had af so not sure if it was af or the xenical, prob a mixture of both xx