Another question...

tenney 75

Just wondered how many people had done the 1st 28 days and managed to re-introduce a week of eating a normal meal instead of all total solution. Also, do you still lose during that week and is it as easy to go back to total solution after? Would love to hear anyone's experiences

Hi Tenney
I managed the first 4 weeks almost 100% TS (had 2 days off, one for a wedding and one for a birthday) and then did my AAM week a couple of weeks ago. Was really worried I wouldnt be able to get back ontoo TS afterwards but have done 9 days TS ever since AAM week finished although the first day back on TS felt a bit funny. I lost 2lbs during my AAM week and 6lbs the week after! On track this week for another good weigh-in so it does seem as if it jump-started my metabolism, which is what some people say. I was pretty strict with myself during AAM week, one meal a day only and kept to chicken/ fish and green veg (except one day when I cheated and had some olives) I think it definitely helped that I stayed in ketosis so wasn't hungry when I restarted TS.
Looking forward to doing my next AAM week in 3 weeks time!
Hope my ramblings make sense :)
LED x

Just wondered how many people had done the 1st 28 days and managed to re-introduce a week of eating a normal meal instead of all total solution. Also, do you still lose during that week and is it as easy to go back to total solution after? Would love to hear anyone's experiences

YES - I have, adding a low carbohydrate meal to three packets seemed to help. After going back on TS - three packets I actually lost more.
GSQ

Back