• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another question!!

Hi Once again!!
As I am going away and wont be able to log on for all your friendly advice, I am trying to be armed with all the info I need! I am a little bit of a Hypo so I worry about everything and so I just want to know what to do in the event that I feel dizzy or faint....should I eat somthing? I dont want too but just in case? Thanks x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Try not to but if you realllllly have to then i suggest chicken or fish and just a small amount. This should keep you in ketosis.

Key though is to just drink lots and lots of water :)

Are you off anywhere nice? x

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Wow!!!!!!! Well done you for giving that one a go :D xxx

jojoknott

S: 13st8lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st0lb(14.74%)
I agree well done you for still going........have a blast x x x x x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2..
2. to lose a stone
3. to drop a dress size
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb was 13st 8.5lb now 13st 1lb
wk 2

S: 14st5lb C: 10st11lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 3st8lb(24.88%)
Just go and think to yourself, I will be the "mother hen", and keep an eye on the girls if they get too plastered. They will all remember what a wonderful, caring person you are....as you are holding back their hair in the toilets.....!! Best of luck, dont forget no slices of lemon in your glasses of water!!!!!!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
Thanks will do, I am hoping not to eat a thing! I am off to Benidorm on a hen do! No Alcohol and no food! How will I cope!! x
Very smuggly!!! ;)

You won't feel dizzy or light-headed if you have enough to drink - and you'll need a lot more there if it's hot!! You'll be fine!