Another question!!

Hi Once again!!
As I am going away and wont be able to log on for all your friendly advice, I am trying to be armed with all the info I need! I am a little bit of a Hypo so I worry about everything and so I just want to know what to do in the event that I feel dizzy or faint....should I eat somthing? I dont want too but just in case? Thanks x

Try not to but if you realllllly have to then i suggest chicken or fish and just a small amount. This should keep you in ketosis.

Key though is to just drink lots and lots of water :)

Are you off anywhere nice? x

Wow!!!!!!! Well done you for giving that one a go :D xxx

I agree well done you for still going........have a blast x x x x x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2..
2. to lose a stone
3. to drop a dress size
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb was 13st 8.5lb now 13st 1lb
wk 2

Just go and think to yourself, I will be the "mother hen", and keep an eye on the girls if they get too plastered. They will all remember what a wonderful, caring person you are....as you are holding back their hair in the toilets.....!! Best of luck, dont forget no slices of lemon in your glasses of water!!!!!!

Thanks will do, I am hoping not to eat a thing! I am off to Benidorm on a hen do! No Alcohol and no food! How will I cope!! x

Very smuggly!!! ;)

You won't feel dizzy or light-headed if you have enough to drink - and you'll need a lot more there if it's hot!! You'll be fine!

Back