Another water question sorry

Evening all,

Iv managed to up my fluid to 8-10 pints, a long long way from my previous 1 pint a day:eek:, please tell me thats enough to help the weight loss?

Thanks

Bm2lm xx

yes that sure is plenty.Also you will be keeping the loo seat warm with such regular visits.

Hi Bigmama2littlemama,

In addition to the water used to mix your milkshakes you must drink at least four pints of water each day. I aim for around 6-8 pints = 3 to 4 litres, sometimes I do drink a little more.

As the foods we normally eat are made up of large amounts of water and therefore we will not be getting adequate amount of water unless we purposefully drink it.

It is advisable to have to drink a glass of water before and after each serving and drinking should be frequent throughout the day and not all at once.

It is very important for your comfort to drink plenty of fluid but not to over do it either.

Consuming enough water can have many positive side effects as it aids the kidneys with processing, reduces the water retention and helps prevent constipation and reduces the levels of ketones released by your breath.

8 pints of water is equal to 1 gallon is equal to 4.55 litres.

Love Mini xxx

You are drinking between 4 - 5 litres which is more than the minimum amount set by CD. I did find that drinking the water became easier after a while and can now drink approx 5 litres without any problems.

Back