Another WeMitt with lots to lose

Sounds yummy! Bk to it :) x

Yay :) go Han!! X

Merry Christmas Han :) xxx

Hey Han! Hope ur well! Have a lovely NYE and I shall see u in 2012 xx

Hey guys :3

Haven't been keeping up with the forum very well over the holiday period, I think it was the guilt keeping me away xD

I started my shakes yesterday again, need to finish up whats left of them... will probably only do them for a week, maybe 2 because they make me crazy lady :3

Stepped on the scales last night, they were probably inaccurate because I didn't change into light clothes and I had just had about 2 pints of water AND my totm is here.... ok ok enough of the excuses lol -_- But yeah, 19 st 3.. :( Hopefully I'll try to remember to weigh myself tomorrow morning and get an accurate measurement.

I'm feeling a bit poo because im falling for a guy who is an utter ****errr and has said under no uncertain terms that he thinks I have potential but hes not into big girls.... i think that hes almost hanging on in the hope I'll turn into a size 8 overnight >;(

Last edited:
Good on you for coming back the extra pounds will be gone in no time.

hmm bloke sounds like a right twat!

I weighed this morning, and I've gone from 19'3 to 18'9 in about 36 hours ha ha ha, thats like 8lbs... phew phew I was so freakin worried about being back in the 19s! That brief shock was what I needed to wise up and do something now =)

Its probably not very orthodox but I like doing the meal replacement shakes once in a while just for a week or so.. seems to kick me back into gear.

Stupid male has uploaded pictures of himself on facebook looking rather cute so I'm struggling to resist on that front....damn it :(

Han - glad the scales are behaving better! fabulous :D Good luck for 2012

re: bloke... ditch him.... anyone who judges by those standards isn't worth it... absolute tw*t... am so angry right now I can't put into words... why does anyone have the right to make anyone feel like that.... tell him to shove it... and when u are a size 8 and he comes begging tell him you don't go for image obsessed, materialistic, chauvinistic, vain, ignorant b*stards!!! xxx

hahaha i dont think my body is even physically capable of being a size 8. =P

aye hes a strange being... i'm definitely being put off him as potential bf material... I mean if/when i lose weight and we did get together (as stupid as it sounds) I'd be doing nothing but worry about being dumped if I gained a few lbs over christmas! And he just has a few character flaws that would annoy me muchly from a partner, so he can stay as a friend :p

Good lass ;) how are the shakes goin? X

yeah they arent :p i'm so terrible lol I think the more times I try to do the shake thing the harder it is and the quicker i fall XD I'm doing sw with the odd ww discover day in the mix if i fancy a change.

Was at sw weigh in and gain 4.5lbs over 4/5 weeks? back to my start weight of 18 11 but thats good, fresh start for the new year. I had aimed to roughly sts over the month of december so I suppose I did :)

Not feeling very great at the minute, seem to have taken a really severe acid reflux attack... yay. My hands hurt and I've got very limited movement in them in terms of straightening them out flat.

My friend is still there and I think hes warming to me more, or being less of a plonker... lol typical once I've gone off him hes all nice... ****s sake XD

I'm doing the slimpod thing as well. I'm not sure if its it or other factors, but im definitely not eating as much as I would've last week.

I've been practically cracking with the stress of work and medical stuff which is sending me so far into depression I can't even bear to comfort eat... which isnt exactly healthy but there you go.

****ingbuggerdamnshithell i put my symptoms into that webmd and its telling me that I have CRESTs disease too.... cryface....

Sorry to hear about the reflux I suffer with it to and it's horrible hope it's bit better today.

Don't worry to much what the site says go see a Dr and get a proper diagnosis.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Hope ur ok poppet xx

aye still here. ^^;

Getting more and more pissed off by this fella every day... He keeps sending me these mega amazing before/after pics of fat people and i'm sure its a hint or something... lol. I'm nearly sure hes being a dense skinny person who's never had to think about what he eats. I'm only midly offended, but i wouldnt be offended at all if it was anyone else =/

I did tell him how I felt once, and he was like.... ahh don't really like overweight women... which is fair enough. He wasn't nasty or anything, just honest. I'm starting to feel like its either encouragement to do it or some kind of twisted game hes playing..I just can't work men out.. *sighface*

Ignore him!! He is a douche!!!!!!! How offensive sending u the pics! What a tool!! Think he is maybe trying to be a friend but that's not helpful! X

Lovely Hannata,

I started over 21 stone and am hoping to be 18 stone when I next weigh in. I admire you for tackling action at your age. I wish I had done something then.

I agree with Carly. Your friend's way of supporting you doesn't seem the kind I'd like. You deserve kind support> you can block him in the confidence that other fellas will be wanting to know you and love you.

Take care of yourself,

Ali

To be honest I wish I had dealt with it when I first started dieting at 19 but hey ho. =)

He's just another skinny thoughtless person.. I'm not really that bothered to be honest.. definitely losing interest in him rapidly put it that way =P

I've not had a great week.... think im on track for an sts this week, maybe a wee loss. Have to pull myself together, no bloomin excuses x

Good luck for WI chick! Glad ur going off him ;) x

the worst thing is he seems to be more interested now that i'm less interested....frustrating....

I have an appointment with doctor tomorrow... yay... not. Need to talk to her about my acidrefluxy thing & my eye pain. Got a feeling I'm probably going to be told off...again... starting to get quite anxious about going when it feels like im being nothing but a nusiance :(

Back