• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Antibiotics?????

I'm now on antibiotics due to yet another chest infection!! Can anybody tell me if this affects your weight loss on SW, i know on some other diets it can. Has anybody experienced weight gain whilst on antibiotics. I get weighed on monday and this is my first week on SW, so don't want to be defeted before i have started.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
I don't think you should worry about it after you will only be on them for a short period of time so I doubt they will have any effect on your losses, even if weight gain is a possible side effect.

I don't think antibiotics affect weight loss. Steroids can affect it because they increase your appetite, so you have to be careful not to eat more when you're on them.

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
don't worry about it. if you do gain or maintain you'll know why - it will be your bodies way of healing so don't be too hard on yourself.... you'll just lose double next weigh-in when your body realises it's fine! ;)

I've never heard of antibiotics affecting weight loss, but you can always double check with your doctor of your worried x