Any advice for this newbie please ;)

Thanks Doll :-D

I'm doing good now had been having a rough wknd but have given myself a good shake and I feel way better!

Ya I no what you mean about wk two! I have been on the scales a few times with no budge, lost 2.5lbs then today but need to try stay away from the scales tho! You'll have your weight loss by tues for sure doll and every loss counts :) you must be so excited to be in the 11's! I cant wait to break the next stone barrier! Hopefully by wk 4! Your weight will be gone before you know it! Gonna start bikram yoga this wk and a toning class so hope that will help with the toning as I get thinner!

Aww, glad you're feeling better. Nothing worse than feeling rough when on so few cals!

I wonder why week 2 is like this? May be body is adjusting....I will find out (another email to S&S - they'll be asking me if I want a job at this rate, either that or blocking me, lol!!).
Yay, a loss this week, that's great!
I try to stay away, but can I hella's like! Terrible willpower!
I hope so, just 1lb would do!!
I am very excited - I never expected such great results in wk1, so I can't exactly complain about this week - if I carried on losing at that rate, I can imagine I would be rather ill!
You'll do that for def - they say a stone a month, so I bet you do, esp with this being your first month :)

What's bikram yoga? I've been reading, and yoga is fine, walking is fine, but anything with too much exertion is not recommended - I could have told them that, on only 650cals or less pd! ;)
I've walked 8 miles this week, so I'm happy with that.

Am so looking forward to your milestones, it's so exciting isn't it? I feel like we're all in this together!

I will be up at the crack of dawn come Tues, on those scales, and then flying downstairs for my tape measure, lol! I'll post as soon as I can get online!! :)

Goodnight lovely xxx

thnaks a mill everyone for congrats defo delighted with weight loss but having a pretty horrible wknd... but more interestingly how are all of you getting on? Beelishy? Lavinia how are you finding your first wk? xxx
Hiya, first week is going well so far, thanks for asking. End of day three today. I'm in bed hungry but not as much as I thought I would be. Hopefully the next two days or so ketosis will kick in. I hope you start to feel better soon. :)

Aww, glad you're feeling better. Nothing worse than feeling rough when on so few cals!

I wonder why week 2 is like this? May be body is adjusting....I will find out (another email to S&S - they'll be asking me if I want a job at this rate, either that or blocking me, lol!!).
Yay, a loss this week, that's great!
I try to stay away, but can I hella's like! Terrible willpower!
I hope so, just 1lb would do!!
I am very excited - I never expected such great results in wk1, so I can't exactly complain about this week - if I carried on losing at that rate, I can imagine I would be rather ill!
You'll do that for def - they say a stone a month, so I bet you do, esp with this being your first month :)

What's bikram yoga? I've been reading, and yoga is fine, walking is fine, but anything with too much exertion is not recommended - I could have told them that, on only 650cals or less pd! ;)
I've walked 8 miles this week, so I'm happy with that.

Am so looking forward to your milestones, it's so exciting isn't it? I feel like we're all in this together!

I will be up at the crack of dawn come Tues, on those scales, and then flying downstairs for my tape measure, lol! I'll post as soon as I can get online!! :)

Goodnight lovely xxx

Hey my dear how did you do today?????? Cant wait to hear how you get on! I'm dreading weigh in on thurs! But as you say with such large weigh loss last wk anything at all would be great this wk :)

Bikram yoga is when you do 26 yoga postures in 40 degrees heat for 90 mins! Did it last night and it was by far the toughest thing I've ever put my body thru but it felt great if that makes sense ;)

well done on your 8 miles thats fantastic! Love going on walks but we seldom get nice with here and I do tend to be very lazy when its raining...should probably just by a good rain coat ha ha :D

How are you feeling today? Glad to be starting wk 3?

Cant wait to hear your results

xxxx

Hiya, first week is going well so far, thanks for asking. End of day three today. I'm in bed hungry but not as much as I thought I would be. Hopefully the next two days or so ketosis will kick in. I hope you start to feel better soon. :)

Glad your doing well Lavinia, has the hunger subsided? You'll defo be heading into ketosis towards the end of the wk! I got a desperate metallic taste in my mouth on day 4! I feel way better thanks, still a little fed up with the diet but I know its only during times that I'm too late betweens meals or emotional :D

Have you tried many different packs? are you liking them? xx

Good Evening lovely! :)

Well, I weighed in at 11st 8lbs, so only a 1lb loss (3lbs if you count the 2lbs I gained then lost again, but I'm not counting that!), and 10" lost, so in total, 12lbs and 22"'s all over, gone in 2 weeks! I am happy!

Blimey, I don't know if I could do that! The heat would kill me, I absolutely hate being too hot! I'd rather be cold!
Well done for doing that!! :)

It's very cold here, but it has been sunny, so I've been able to get out and about. It does make me feel better. I love Zumba, but it's not advisable on such low cals. I'll def go back to it once this diet is done with!

I feel great, had a nice day out to see friends - they noticed a massive difference, which really pleased me! I'd not told them about this diet, so they were amazed, lol!!

Yep, def glad to be in wk 3! Fingers crossed things get moving again this week! I love the inches loss, but want to see it on the scales again too!
From what I've read, after week 3, that's when we're supposed to start seeing and feeling a real difference. Let's see how true that is!!

Awww, you'll have lost for sure - I am looking forward to hearing your losses! Do you measure too? If I didn't, and had only seen that small loss this week, I would be disheartened, but I wouldn't have given up, not a chance, because I know it's impossible NOT to lose weight on such low cals per day!!

Hope you've had a good day?

xxx

Back