Any advice!?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JonnyWopper, 8 August 2011 Social URL.

1. JonnyWopper

JonnyWopper Full Member

The almighty Cambridge Diet
    So in my 4th week now and haven't cheated one bit. Stuck to four packs a day drank lots and lots of water lol so first week I lost 11lbs then Cambridge consultant went on holiday for 3 weeks. So I'm going to get weighed 3 weeks worth this sat. So any way lol I brought some scales this week and weighed myself to my horror I was same weight after 2 weeks. But I lost 3 inch on my waste and I do feel thinner and lighter lol I'm in a very physical job and I started going to the gym after the first week and expected the pounds to drop off as I'm only having 600 cals. It couldn't possibly be new muscle could it??? I mean how can u gain muscle on 600 cals??? Any advice would be helpful. I know the basics on gaining muscle but not while on the Cambridge diet?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.