Any before and after pictures of SnS success?

desperate2lose

Hi

I was wondering if there was before and after section in this forum. I know Cambridge diet forum have it. I was just after success stories as i am starting SnS plan on Saturday.

After i read through this forum, i felt that maybe more people are sticking to Cambridge than SnS...according to the longetivity people are on, based on the dairies and weekly weigh in. Maye it is just me getting it wrong.

Slim and save is a new diet really And this forum is newish a well! So people who were here at the start of the forum are still losing weight or just reaching their goal xx

desperate2lose said:
Hi

I was wondering if there was before and after section in this forum. I know Cambridge diet forum have it. I was just after success stories as i am starting SnS plan on Saturday.

After i read through this forum, i felt that maybe more people are sticking to Cambridge than SnS...according to the longetivity people are on, based on the dairies and weekly weigh in. Maye it is just me getting it wrong.

As twiowl says this is a very new diet. This forum is only a few months old. Don't be put off by the lack of success stories believe me they'll come. I think more people are sticking to S&S than any other because this is so damn tasty ;)

CD has been around for about 20 years S&S is just a baby

I'm coming up to goal but didn't take any before photos as I was too horrified. I've lost 5 and a half stone so far. About a stone to go.

I made a thread with some success stories, I will bump it up :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BordersGirl said:
I'm coming up to goal but didn't take any before photos as I was too horrified. I've lost 5 and a half stone so far. About a stone to go.

An after picture with a big smug smile on will do fine!

10 lost : 57 to goal

Back