any belfast people? regarding cost

missy3

starving!
I have done LT previously and it was £40 per week.. this was a few years back, last year i did it again at £45 per week, i enquired today at it was £53 per week and this is just for the usual 3 sachets, was wondering if anyone using LT in Belfast and what are the prices like, as im willing to travel to pharmacies throughout Belfast dependant on the price. Thanks, Christina.

Crumbs, that a lot! I pay £36/week.

I only pay 36 Aswell, that seems way to much

It is very expensive, it must be the pharmacies adding on extra for their time or something :( . Going to call round them all and see the best price.

Good plan Missy! I can't believe how much more you have to pay. Have you thought about doing it thru your doctor? They may be able to get it direct from LT cheaper?

Omg you have to pay hardly nothing for it in the uk, I pay 65 euro for a weeks supply which is about 55 pounds, why is everything always cheaper in uk :(

You're right Buttercup!! I appreciate that there may be some transport/delivery charges, but can't think it makes it that much more expensive each week?? No wonder you're losing it as fast as you can!!! :) :) You're doing FAB!!! x x x

Back