any bikers here?

Purple is a bit gay.

I'm with you on the purple Jane my favourite colour

i thought this was about push bikes :eek: not motorbikes, ive been a pillion (in my slimmer days) and i must say it was really boring reading the back of dh crash helmet for miles.. caution..:D

Your cub is lovely !! i do love purple, he has a problem with it cos his school uniform was purple- Well your mid 30's is time to put that behind you methinks!!

Cambscrafter-get some interesting stickers for the back of his helmet!!

Heres me and my Busa!

b1.JPG

Great picture Tina
I really am a short arse 33" seat height is just too high I have to drop it over too far when stopped

WOW!!

I love that bike Tina, it's lovely!

I have a VN900 Classic in Black with an awesome sounding exhaust, but if I be honest I've only got that bike because of my size. If I was thin, I'd be on a sportsbike.
I always wanted a bike but always said I was too fat, but you know what... who cares? You're not riding that bike for anyone else other than yourself.
When you're out on the road on your bike it's the best feeling in the world ;) Love it!!

Nice thread ;)

♥ LOVE ♥

It is a lovely bike Tina........ I'm just distracted by the leathers :)

My husband has a CBR 250 and I have a beautiful navy blue Vespa. She's a beast of a bike, people are always suprised to find that she's twice the size of my husbands considering she's a scooter but she can go like stink on a nice straight. Plus I'm much more comfortable at 70 on mine than he is on his :D

Ive only ever ridden MotoX bikes myself, but my OH is a biker.

He currently has a ZX10R -tuned up and stuff by Guy Martin and his dad, racefit growler fitted etc. 175+ at the wheel without PC3.

Since weve been together his had alsorts, blades, gsxr11's, etc.

His recently started looking at 1098's, after me telling him for ages they are lush! :p

One of the reasons for me loosing weight is so I can start going out with him again - miss it. :(

I've got a couple - well 3 actually.

This is my 550 Zephyr, my bad weather hack, with all his winter gear on to help keep me warm.

IMAGE_078.jpg

This is my baby, my 2007 Suzuki VS800, started saving for him when I passed my test in 2004, finally went in and paid cash for him in 2007. First and probably only time I have ever bought a vehicle brand new, don't think I'll ever part with him. He comes out to play on sunny days!

01092008197.jpg

Lastly, towards the end of last year I got a bigger bike for touring/rallies - as I enjoyed the 800 so much I bought Elvis, he is a VS1400, still getting to grips with riding him as he is very heavy but looking forward to putting some miles on him this year!

Aug09005.jpg

We do a fair few rallies each year, although they have been dropping off in number for the last couple of years as we prefer to just jump on the bikes (my OH rides too) and go find a B&B somewhere if the sun is shining!

Nice bikes,the middle suzuki photo is really good.
You look vaguely familiar ( as much as anyone does in a lid), have you ever been to the captain cook rally ?

I get about a bit :) but don't think we've ever done that one.

Main rally for us this year is going to be the shires at Market Drayton in June, got a couple of others planned too but we are arranging a big meetup of friends from all over the country at this one so I'm really looking forward to it.

The shires show

I'm a biker :) Don't have one at the moment though, I've had a bandit and gsxr. Definitely going to get another one when I lose some more weight, I miss it soooo much. Everything is an adventure on a bike.

Just brought a virago on eb** now gotto confess to OH

I had a bike up until 07 but back problems and the weight issues forced me to sell my Harley V-Rod

Back