Any Bikers out there?

cyberjelly

Any other motorbike riders out there?

Let me know what you ride and where you go.

I ride :character00201:a Suzuki Gladius (650cc) as my profile picture. We often go out and about to Box Hill, Newlands Corner and Loomies Cafe.

Where do you ride:character00201:, how have you found it since starting SW, I have found the riding alot better new jeans help not so tight on the belly.
Let me know what you do and ride.:character00201:

cyberjelly said:
Any other motorbike riders out there?

Let me know what you ride and where you go.

I ride :character00201:a Suzuki Gladius (650cc) as my profile picture. We often go out and about to Box Hill, Newlands Corner and Loomies Cafe.

Where do you ride:character00201:, how have you found it since starting SW, I have found the riding alot better new jeans help not so tight on the belly.
Let me know what you do and ride.:character00201:

I passed several years ago, but only just started riding, I'm rather vertically challenged...I'm currently riding a grey Honda Rebel 250twin but want something a little meatier

Attachments

• image-865048317.jpg
    image-865048317.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 21
I plan to get a bike when I hit target :) Still got a long way to go, but I aint wearing size 24/6 leathers....

Great, I di have leather trouser but found them too restrictive at a size 22 so brought myself some kevlar jeans when I got down to size 18.

Love riding my bike now I've lost a few stones and now have to save up for a new jacket as mine is a size 20 and a bit tooo big.
:character00201:

Back