Any cambridge consultants out there?

Claudia84

Hiya
I was just wondering if theirs any consultants on here and if so how does it work? My CDC has asked me to consider becoming one as I'm doin really well and she thinks I'd b good at it :) I was just wondering whats the drill? I know I get the forms off her but just wondered if it would b worth it financially and do I have to put money into for training etc..
If anyone has answers I would be greatful,
Thanks x

i think that most of them have left this site now. try on the official cd forum.

from what i've gathered over the years....

you take a course and must pass.
you buy your products and sell them at your own price. i think there's also meeting occasionally to attend.

She would need to sponsor you. She would earn 10% of your earnings I think it is. But the benefits are that you would have someone who could see your clients if you were ill or on hols and you would have a network to get supplies from if needed.

As she has suggested to you about becoming a CDC she would be your sponsor. You have to complete different modules and pass them. Once you have completed your training you can start up. My mum got a months supply free ( I don't know if this still happens) the only start up cost that I can think of is the cost scales and your supplies.
Then you are free to take on customers you have to make min orders each month and your sponsor (your CDC) will receive 8% commission, on each order you make with Cambridge.
Once you are established you can sponsor your own clients and then you earn from their orders and your CDC earns aswell I think it's something like 4% for your CDC.

I am waitin for my weight to come off so I can become a CDC.

Once you apply you have an interview, if successful you attend training and pay a membership fee to cover your insurance. As said above you complete modules and attend a follow up training session. Last of all purchase your stock and any equipment you need (scales ect) and then sell stock at the RRP. Your CDC would be your sponsor SHE WOULD NOT get a percentage of your earnings she gets a percentage of what you spend on stock. So the more successful your business the more stock you will have to purchase the more CDHQ pay her. You will also go on to attend refresher days, cd conferences and web based training/updates.

Back