Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

any ex cd-ers about?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by colly strings, 25 August 2010 Social URL.

1. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    just wondered how the packs taste in comparison to cambridge diet! i imagine they're much and such the same but if anyone has any info thatd be great :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Hey! The exante soups are way btter than CD but the CD shakes are tastier. Not a huge difference really though x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Yep they are. Not a huge difference at all. And for the price its wrth it

6. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    thank you lovelies! i think friday shall herald the ordering of a bumper exante pack for me :)

7. peachesuk3

peachesuk3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    157lb
    Current Weight:
    148lb
    Goal Weight:
    128lb
    Lost(%):
    9lb(5.73%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi :) I only have LL to compare Exante with and I have to say Exante tastes way better! The veg soup has little veggie bits in and the bars are scrummy....even the Tomato soup is nice ;)

8. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    yay, thanks a lot. i think my minds made up. although i am very dubious about the mushroom soup, seeing as mushrooms make me retch, hehe x

9. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

I was wary of the mushroom soup too but its actually the only one i really like. x

10. slimmer bridezilla

slimmer bridezilla Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    exact vlcd to kick start then slimming world
    I've previously done cambridge and find (so far) day 2 - this just as good if not slightly better.The bars are much nicer more like a health food/ cereal bar and much bigger too - would thoroughly recommend - especially the convenience factor as delivery is also excellent (when i rang they gave me a one hour window so didn't have to wait in all day)

11. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    i'm mega looking forward to having bars. mmm. im thinking i might have a boiled egg and a bar at night to save me going totally off track when o/h is sitting eating meals. he has been known to cook particularly lovely smelling dishes in order to lead me off track, naughty o/h... x

12. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    hi everyone, I am beginning tomorrow as my packs arrived this afternoon. I have spent the day mainly lowcarbing so am hoping that I will be in Ketosis by the latest Tuesday of next week. I did cd from August to Christmas 2008 and supplemented it with baby bels, fish and other low carb stuff, but mainly I tried to do sole source. I maintained my weight fairly well for a few months until I fell pregnant. I only put a few pounds on at first but piled it on at the end of my pregnancy (2 stone in 4 weeks) it didn't all fall off even though I have breast fed solidly for 8 months. My babs is having 3 solid meals a day now and only having a couple of breast feeds so I thought I would try doing another vlcd maybe with added cheese/protein and see how my losses are. Anyway, hi guys! I have my blog still on here to help me through as well as my former b4 and after pictures. I hope to get into my skinny jeans for Xmas =)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.