any ex cd-ers about?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by colly strings, 25 August 2010 Social URL.

1. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    just wondered how the packs taste in comparison to cambridge diet! i imagine they're much and such the same but if anyone has any info thatd be great :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Hey! The exante soups are way btter than CD but the CD shakes are tastier. Not a huge difference really though x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Yep they are. Not a huge difference at all. And for the price its wrth it

6. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    thank you lovelies! i think friday shall herald the ordering of a bumper exante pack for me :)

7. peachesuk3

peachesuk3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    157lb
    Current Weight:
    148lb
    Goal Weight:
    128lb
    Lost(%):
    9lb(5.73%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi :) I only have LL to compare Exante with and I have to say Exante tastes way better! The veg soup has little veggie bits in and the bars are scrummy....even the Tomato soup is nice ;)

8. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    yay, thanks a lot. i think my minds made up. although i am very dubious about the mushroom soup, seeing as mushrooms make me retch, hehe x

9. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

I was wary of the mushroom soup too but its actually the only one i really like. x

10. slimmer bridezilla

slimmer bridezilla Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    exact vlcd to kick start then slimming world
    I've previously done cambridge and find (so far) day 2 - this just as good if not slightly better.The bars are much nicer more like a health food/ cereal bar and much bigger too - would thoroughly recommend - especially the convenience factor as delivery is also excellent (when i rang they gave me a one hour window so didn't have to wait in all day)

11. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    i'm mega looking forward to having bars. mmm. im thinking i might have a boiled egg and a bar at night to save me going totally off track when o/h is sitting eating meals. he has been known to cook particularly lovely smelling dishes in order to lead me off track, naughty o/h... x

12. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    hi everyone, I am beginning tomorrow as my packs arrived this afternoon. I have spent the day mainly lowcarbing so am hoping that I will be in Ketosis by the latest Tuesday of next week. I did cd from August to Christmas 2008 and supplemented it with baby bels, fish and other low carb stuff, but mainly I tried to do sole source. I maintained my weight fairly well for a few months until I fell pregnant. I only put a few pounds on at first but piled it on at the end of my pregnancy (2 stone in 4 weeks) it didn't all fall off even though I have breast fed solidly for 8 months. My babs is having 3 solid meals a day now and only having a couple of breast feeds so I thought I would try doing another vlcd maybe with added cheese/protein and see how my losses are. Anyway, hi guys! I have my blog still on here to help me through as well as my former b4 and after pictures. I hope to get into my skinny jeans for Xmas =)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.