Any ex-slimming worlders?

Hi ladies :)

Well, I'm into my 4th week of WW and I am never looking back. I have lost a total of 7.5lbs in 3 weeks, and havent once felt "deprived". I am able to grab food on the go, have a huge variety of lunch (not just pasta...) and tonight I am even having some pizza and wedges for dinner!! I don't feel I NEED my weeklies, but as some people have said they lose better when they do use them, I'm giving it a go using them this week. By doing this I now have even more choice on a daily basis.

Good luck to anyone just joining :) you have made a great choice
While I know for a fact SW works... I find WW is a better fit for my hectic lifestyle. No more cooking big batches of food in advance, or slaving away in the kitchen. I can have all my favourite meals that I used to eat BEFORE i was on a diet... just with lower pp food and smaller portions. I no longer feel too full and sick after eating since my portions are now smaller xx

hi all, well went to the w/w class at 6 but had to leave at 7.35 cause i had to pick my daughter up, so missed the newbie talk i didn't expect it to go on so long :eek: not sure if i will stay to class next week will play it by ear :rolleyes: hope everyone has a great week x

I have moved from SW to WW this week as well. I think what I liked is that is now has the freedom of not pointing one day (a la SW) to pointing if you have an event to go to, or are going out you don't have to worry. It also means that if I have a bad day, which does happen, I don't have to panic and think that I have messed up and entire week and then just go off the wagon for the rest of the week.

I don't like pointing however I know that in time it becomes easier, and just feel like I need a change now. I am getting back into cooking as well.

Good luck!! x

Hello ladies!! I've switched in an attempt to shift my final few pound, totally plateauing on sw so fingers crossed!!

I did discover a few years ago & reached target so have kept my gold membership live by weighing in every now & then. Doing it mostly from home & first ww WI tomorrow (tho * week at the mo grrr) x

Kia-Ora said:
Hello ladies!! I've switched in an attempt to shift my final few pound, totally plateauing on sw so fingers crossed!!

I did discover a few years ago & reached target so have kept my gold membership live by weighing in every now & then. Doing it mostly from home & first ww WI tomorrow (tho * week at the mo grrr) x

Hi hun good luck losing the lbs xx

I've just joined tonight too! Really looking forward to having the food I want rather than because it is free or a weird syn free version! Got lots of reading to do tonight!

Lol there does seem to be a lot of us! I think I will save money because I was spending a fortune on fruit and veg and meat.

my shopping bill is about the same, but i buy a lot of different things, such as soups, snacks and less meat - loads more fruit and veg though! hehe!

x

I'm hoping I will be able to eat more of the same stuff that I do for my oh. He started to protest at everything being in passata based sauces, will feel like a treat to use convienience sauces but hoping to still do lots of cooking.

yeah the weight watchers range is good - but i think i still cook similar meals as i did on SW, just less of them!!!! size of my meals has SHRUNK! x

Mrs.S. said:
Welcome all!

First WI for me tonight -4lb!

Yay & good luck x

Well done hun x

Back