any ideas for some EE pork loins??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by cherrytimmers, 20 October 2009 Social URL.

1. cherrytimmers

cherrytimmers mines a skimmed latte

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical
    I've got a pack of pork loins and lots of veg but my won't eat veg!! So any ideas for some pork with a low fat sauce would be fab! I'm gonna make a load of suede and sweet potato mash and dry roast some parsnips!! I'm thinking extra easy! any ideas will be welcomed x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. redkat

redkat Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World.
    What about pork goulash. I made this last night for the first time and it was delicious.
    Cut up the pork, place in a S/C, with some chopped peppers, garlic and a chopped onion. Add some smoked paprika, some thyme and a stock cube - i used a ham one but any will do. Then add some passatta and cook until the meat and peppers are cooked and soft. We had ours with sweet potato mash, peas, carrots and green beans.
    HTH.
    Kerry

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.