any ideas what are the nicer soups to try ?

Hi ! Im jo - im 3 days in and so far soup wise ive tried the spicy tomato and the oriental one - i found them both a bit funny ?! Can any one suggest the better ones to try ? X

I found the tomato one not very nice but the leek and potato was far far nicer! Loving the shakes tho and with ice is nice too. Yet to try them warm..

Will prob try that one tom. I have chicken and mushroom but don't like mushrooms so hopefully it won't taste too much like them

Oh fab - i will be giving them ago then - im not keen on the apple and cinnemen porridge - i didnt realise there was maple syrup ones - im hoping to try them next week and fingers crossed its quite nice cos if not i fear i might be living on the shakes for the next few months lol !

The chicken and mushroom soup & the leek and potato are by far the best (in my humble opinion), the oriental one seems very popular with people but ive not tried it myself. The mushroom soup was tasteless - couldn't deal with it. Oh and rattlingjo ... I wasn't just "not keen" on the porridge, it made me HEAVE! lol

Yea it is awful !!!! It tastes of sweetner - and consistency (i probably shouldnt even go there !!) i will try the soups you say arent to bad and fingers crossed i can stomach them ! X

Even if you are not a mushroom fan go for the chicken and mushroom, it is by far the nicest! I sprinkle on a few dried chives and a grind of black pepper for some extra taste. The Chick & Mush is the saltiest - so has the most taste.

Oh brilliant ! Thanks for the tip ? Ive seen people talk about making the.shakes into muffins and the soups into crisps ?!!- do you know how to do this ? I would love to know ! X

I think it really depends on the persons tastes as the only one I like is Spicy Tomato but most people don't like it

I like the veg soup :)

Ive seen people talk about making crisps and muffins too (CRISPS ,,, mmmm - my big weakness too!) BUT they suggest you don't do it until you are well into stage 1 - or really stage 2 as it nukes all the goodness and vitamins. It's kind of the thing you do if you have a "spare" product - for us newbies I am afraid it's shakes, shakes, shakes n soup for the long haul (did you see how I strategically left out the porridge there .. it's so bad it doesn't exist in my world!)

Reluctant whale I love your goals!! Think my weekness is Mini eggs and creme eggs which I did buy my children yday, so hard not to stare at them whilst they eat! ;)

Poor children! Ha ha. I try to cook mine stuff Im not keen on. Wi on Fri am!

Back