any ideas!!!

Kazz2011

OK what do you add to your shakes??
Tried coffee in vanilla and chocolate yummy!!
Always add ice!!
Not tried them hot!
Didn't like cinnamon in the coffee/vanilla
Love nutmeg in the banana!

What else ??
What would Nigella add lol!!

I find it best not to think of either soups or shakes as meals, its just fuel! I know it am a bit nuts but it works for me. Make it, drink it and do something else. Herbs help a bit, Tabasco sauce quite nice - But you cannot turn them into a meal, its just fuel with magic results.
GSQ

I find it best not to think of either soups or shakes as meals, its just fuel! I know it am a bit nuts but it works for me. Make it, drink it and do something else. Herbs help a bit, Tabasco sauce quite nice - But you cannot turn them into a meal, its just fuel with magic results.
GSQ

Yes, I agree with thinking of them as fuel. Otherwise it would be the same as any other diets I have been on and I would be thinking of what to have for my next meal.

I did have the vanilla once hot with coffee and it made me feel bloated and full of wind as I tried to drink it while it was still hot (or at least warm). I now have my shakes with water and ice. Although I do always add pepper to my soups as they are very bland.

I only ever have my shakes hot though I may start having the choc cold now the nicer weather is coming in

The vanilla hot with coffee is my absolute favourite

Back